50

Ignore The Errors & Enjoy 😚💚
__

Dave

"David I'm Using Your Body Wash

"David I'm Using Your Body Wash." Bri Yelled From The Bathroom I Had Located In My Room As I Watched The TV In Complete Silence While Laying On My Bed "Did You Hear What I Just Said.?"

"Go Ahead And Use It. When You Come Out Here Smellin Like A Nigga, Don't Touch Me."

I Heard Her Laugh Which Made Me Chuckle A Bit.

"Can You Get Me Some Snacks From Your Kitchen?"

"No I Can't, Lucas Big Headass Finna Start Asking Questions And I Ain't Tryna Deal With His Curious Ass Right Now." I Said Rubbing My Beard.

A Nigga Needed To Shave.

"But I'm Hungry." She Peeped In The Room And When I Looked At Her She Had A Towel Around Her Body.

My Mama Was Out Working Night Shift And I Invited Bria Over To Spend The Night With Me, No Funny Business. I Had To Sneak Her In Cause My Cousin Be On Some Detective Shit, He Always Gotta Stick His Nose In Somebody's Business.

"Didn't You Just Have A Big Ass Plate At Taraji's.?" I Rose A Brow And She Looked At Me Like I Was Retarted.

"My Nigga You Know I Eat 5 Times A Day, Don't Act Suprised."

"Shit, How You Still So Skinny.?."

She Chuckled And Shook Her Head "Just Be A Good Host And Get Me Some Snacks, Quit Being Rude!" She Disappeared Into The Bathroom And I Sighed Grabbing A Remote So I Could Lower The Volume.

Just As I Hopped Out The Bed I Heard A Phone Buzz And When I Glanced Over At The Charger I Noticed That It Was Bri's Phone. I Went And Grabbed It Just To Be Greeted By A Text From That Nigga She Go To School With.

They Been Getting To Close For My Liking For The Past 3 Days, Whenever We Talk, This Nigga's Name Pops Up, Whenever I Pick Her Up From School, She With This Nigga. Now I Know It's Just A Harmless Friendship Forming Between Them But I Don't Like Dude. At All.

So I Opened The Text And My Face Formed A Deep Frown As I Read The Text Once More.