39

Excuse My Mistakes 😭
_

Zakiya, Camille And Tiara 😍

Nisha, Simone And Shantel ❤

Omniscient

"I Don't Like How You Talked To Me Last Night. It Was Disrespectful As Hell." Simone Complained By The End Of The Table While Zakiya Sat Across From Her Unable To Hide Her Bored Expression.

"What's Disrespectful Is What You Said About Tiara." Kiya Leaned Back On Her Chair With Her Arms Folded Across Her Chest.

Simone Scoffed "There's Nothing I Said About That Girl That Wasn't True."

"You Ain't Never Liked Her, We Have A Break In And Suddenly You Think She's Not To Be Trusted? That's Just Stupid Sim." Zakiya Rolled Her Eyes.

"I'm Not The Only One Who Thought Her Story Didn't Add Up, That Girl Blatantly Lied To Our Face."

"You Got Proof That She Was Lying?"

"No But-"

"Then Shut The Hell Up Talking To Me."

Simone Sucked Her Teeth With A Shake Of Her Head. "I'm So Shocked To Realize Just How Gullible You Are."

Kiya Laughed Like It Was The Funniest Thing She'd Ever Heard. She Wasn't Moved By Simone's Choice Of Words, She's Had People Talking To Her Crazy And She Usually Just Laughs Cause Some Thing's Just Aren't Worth The Energy.

"You Think I'm Gullible ?"

"Bitch You're A Fuckin Idiot, I Wanna Slap The Fuck Out You Right Now."