17

2 Weeks Later

Bria,

"Girl Why Are You Rushing

"Girl Why Are You Rushing." My Bestfriend Nicole Complained As We Both Walked Down The Hall Way.

"Just Got A Text, My Ride Is Here."

"I Thought We Were Going To Play Pool Before We Head Home."

"Babe I'm Sorry, I Have To Get Home Before My Mother Or My Bother, I Left A Huge Mess This Morning And I Have To Clean It Up."

"Who Your Ride?" She Smirked Already Knowing The Answer.

"Dave Fine Ass." I Smiled Feeling Myself Get Excited.

Dave Is Real Close With My Brother And Sometimes He Offers To Take Me To School And Bring Me Back, I Guess My Brother Trusts Him With Me. One Thing I Hate About David Is That He Treats Me Like A Kid, It's Like He Sees Me As Nothing More Than His Little Sister. That Pisses Me Off.

I Want Him To Look At Me And See A Woman, Not A Little Girl. I Know I'm Only 15 But I Have The Most Mature Brain He Just Needs To See That.

"Bitch I Just Know You Asked That Man For A Ride Just So You Can Seduce Him!"

I Gasped "I Did Not."

"Mm, Then Why Did You Change Into This Short Ass Dress? You Weren't Wearing That This Morning."

"It's Hot, I Don't Plan On Seducing Anybody, Yet." I Smirked As We Neared The Parking Lot. I Could See Dave Sitting On The Hood Of His Car And I Immediately Felt Butterflies In My Stomach.

Nicole Laughed "Just Tell That Man How You Feel Already, Wearing Short Clothes Isn't Gonna Deliver The Message... You Act Like You Don't See How Slow He Is."

"You Sound Just Like My Brother's Girlfriend." I Sighed. "I Wish It Was That Easy To Tell Him-"

"Hold On, Chris Got A Girl?" She Scrunched Up Her Face.

"Yep, She's So Cool I Like Her." I Smiled.

Zakiya Is The First Girl Chris Has Brought Around That I Actually Like, Her Personality Matches His And She's Just Amazing From What I Can Tell, But Lately I've Been Feeling Like Her And Chris Are Fighting Or Whatever Cause Chris Has Been Acting Kinda Weird And Whenever I Bring Up Zakiya He Just Changes The Subject.

I Hope They Fix Things Whatever It Is Because She's Exactly What He Needs Right Now.

"Why Is He Cheating On Me? Doesn't He Know We're Already Married With Three Sons?" Nicole Frowned.

"In Your Dreams?" I Laughed "Bitch You Need To Stop Fantasizing About My Brother, It's Just....Ew."

She Scoffed "You Be Fantasizing About Your Brother's Bestfriend But I Ain't Trippin."