2

Zakiya,

"We Got A Shipment Coming In On Monday

"We Got A Shipment Coming In On Monday." Camille Walked Into The Study Room Which Was Owned By All Five Of Us.

There Isn't A Boss Amongst Us, We Do Whatever We Want And Treat Each Other With The Same Amount Of Respect But Because We Know Camille The The Oldest And She Has A Good Head On Her Shoulders, We Sometimes Allow Her To Make  Certain Decisions For The Whole Group, She's My Best Friend But She's Also Like The Big Sister To Us All.

But Besides That, We're A Team. We Do Everything As A Team, The Love And Respect We Have Towards Each Other Is Real, I've Known Camille Since High School And Tiara A Very Good Cousin Of Mine, We Grew Up Close As Hell.

Simone And Shantel Both Sisters, Shantel Being The Oldest. We Met Them Five Years Ago At Some Club Downtown And Let Me Just Say We All Make A Mean Team.

"That's Good, That Means We Gonna Start Back Selling Right?"

"I Still Feel Like We Should Continue To Lay Low." She Came And Sat On The Desk.

I Closed My Laptop And Looked At Her. "Why?"

"I'm Still A Bit Paranoid Z, The Last Thing We Need Now Is The Cops On Our Ass-"

"Camille It's Been 2 Weeks Since They Raided The Place, I Doubt They Gonna Come Back." I Reasoned.

"Z Got A Point." Simone Walked In With A  Blunt In Hand "2 Weeks Is A Long Ass Time, Shit Is Not Only Messing Up Our Cash Flow, Its Making Us Look Unreliable To Clients They Gon Find Another Supplier."

I Nodded Agreeing With Her, Simone Is A Little Crazy, She Can't Take Nothing Serious, She Always Joking Around But She Speaks Logic At Times 

"Plus Them Niggas Who Work For Us Might Walk Away If We Don't Get Back On The Game." She Added.

"True, Besides..I Spoke To Rakim And The Cops Ain't Been To The Trap Since Two Weeks Ago, That Means We Safe For Now."

"If That's The Case Then Let's Do It." Cam Said With A Small Head Nod "I'll Set Up A Meeting With Everyone For Tomorrow Morning, Check The Group Chat For More Details." She Looked At Her Phone Standing Up From The Desk.

"Okay Boss Lady." Simone Smirked Making Cam Kiss Her Teeth.

"Please, Don't Ever Call Me That."

"Ayy You Be Acting Like It Sometimes." I Said Slightly Chuckling.

"Do You Blame Me? Y'all Always Putting Everything On My Shoulders."