22

🎀HOOD LOVIN'🎀

🌉Houston, Texas, USA🌉

💎Chris' POV💎

From: Zak 🌎🌺💍
I'm Taking The Elevator Up.
(12:03 AM)

To: Zak🌎🌺💍
Aight, Cool.
(12:04 AM)

After Replying To Zakiya's Text I Placed Two Glasses Down On The Kitchen Counter Pouring Some Wine In Each Of Them. I Then Went And Stood In Front Of The Elevator With The Glasses In Hand And The Minute The Doors Slid Open, Zakiya Stood There Looking All Sorts Of Sexy.

I Couldn't Help But Bite Down On My Bottom Lip As I Looked At Her Up And Down. She Wasn't Wearing This At The Restaurant Earlier, She Must've Went Home And Changed.

"Hey." She Smiled Stepping Inside. Her Eyes Scanned My Body "What Did I Tell You About Walkin' Around Half Naked?" She Poked At My Shirtless Chest.

"You Said I Might Fuck Around And Get Raped." I Smirked "Well, What If I Wanna Get Raped?"

She Slightly Chuckled With A Shake Of Her Head.

"You Want Wine?" I Held One Of The Glasses Up.

"How Do I Know You Didn't Put Something In There?"

I Took A Sip On Each Of The Glasses Then Handed Her One, She Grabbed It With No Hesitation And Took A Sip.

"What Was That Lil Stunt You Pulled Earlier At The Restaurant.?"

I Smirked Shrugging A Little "Did You Get Into Trouble With Your Man?"

"Odell Is Not My Man." She Denied Rolling Her Eyes As She Went And Sat On The Stepz. "We Both Know You Only Pulled That Shit To Piss That Man Off And It Worked."

I Sipped On My Drink Then Smiled "Somebody Had To Remind Ol' Dude He Ain't Shit, He Seem To Be Thinking He Got It All."

She Chuckled "Yeah Well He Was Fuming When We Left The Restaurant, I Had To Tell Him Where To Get Off." She Rolled Her Eyes "He Acting Like I'm His Girl And I Ain't."

"But He's Convinced You're The Beyonce To His Jay Z."

She Started Laughing As I Shook My Head.

"Forreal, He Came Up To Me The Other Day And Started Talkin About Some 'Leave My Girl Alone' Like What The Fuck Is That? He Got Some Issues, And The Next Time He Comes To Me With All That Bullshit I'ma Hurt Him."

"Don't Even Waste Your Energy On Him, You Know You're Better Than That Baby Boy."

". . .I Kinda Missed You Calling Me That You Know?" I Smiled A Little And She Returned It.

"Does This Mean We're Back Cool?."

I Sighed With A Small Shrug "Ion Know Man I Just.....You Really Be Hurting My Feelings."

"Baby, I'm Sorry." She Put Her Glass Down And Stood Up Stepping To Me. She Took The Glass I Was Holding And Put It Down As Well.

"You Said That The Last Time Then-"

"I Know, I Know." She Wrapped Her Arms Around My Torso And I Looked Into Her Beautiful Eyes "I Didn't Mean Half Of The Things I Said At The Relaunch Party, I Was Just....Being An Ass."

"As Usual." I Nodded.

"I'm So Sorry." She Pouted "I Should've Came To See You And Apologize But You Know Me, My Pride Was Standing In The Way But Right Now I'm Putting It Aside....I'm Sorry For Always Treating You Like Trash. I Miss You So Much Christopher."