41

Heyyyy Babies ❤😊

Here's Another Chapter For Y'all, Ignore The Errors & Enjoyyy 😆

-

Zakiya

I Rolled My Eyes Ignoring The Text From Chris As I Put My Phone Back In My Purse

I Rolled My Eyes Ignoring The Text From Chris As I Put My Phone Back In My Purse. I Was Still Very Mad At Him, This Nigga Got Alot Of Nerve Accusing Me Of Cheating When I've Been Trying So Hard To Stay Faithful To Him In This Short Period Of Time That We've Been Together.

This Relationship Is Not Even A Month Old And Already I Feel Like I Made A Huge Mistake. I Don't Like Being Stressed Out And Chris Stresses Me Out, That Boy Obviously Has Trust Issues And I Ain't Dealing With All That, I Got My Own Issues I Can't Deal With The Constant Accusations From Him Too.

Honestly Speaking, I Feel Suffocated In That Damn House. Simone And I Ain't Talking Since Our Fight Yesterday And I Feel Like Everybody Is Silently Blaming My Cousin For The Break In.

Everything Is On Hold And We Might Be In New York Longer Than Planned Because We Can't Possibly Do Any Job Right With All This Tention Lingering In The Air.

"Thank You." I Smiled At The Uber Driver As I Gave Him His Money, I Grabbed My Purse And Put On Some Sunglasses Before Stepping Out The Car.

I Aproached The Hotel Looking Around And Taking In My Surroundings, A Bitch Like Me Had To Always Be Careful In Areas Like This One Cause You Never Know Who Hiding Somewhere Waiting To Send Shots Your Way.

Once I Was In The Elevator I Let It Take Me Up To The 5th Floor And When I Got There I Started Searching For The Room Number That Was Sent To Me Earlier.

Once I Was Outside The Room My Phone Started Ringing And I Groaned Sliding A Hand Into My Purse As I Searched For It. I Had To Refrain From Throwing The Phone To The Damn Wall When I Saw Chris' Name Across The Screen A Part Of Me Wanted To Just Ignore Him But I Knew He Wasn't Gonna Stop Calling So I Decided To Just Answer.

"What Chris.?"

"I Been Texting You."

"I Clearly Don't Wanna Talk To You, Leave Me Alone."

"Yo Why You Mad At Me? I Ain't Did Shit To You. I'm The One Who's Supposed To Be Mad Cause You Had A Nigga' Dick On Your Phone!" He Shouted.

"You Always Do This, You Don't Ever Talk To Me Like A Fuckin Adult You Always Yelling Like Some Bitch, This Ain't Love And Hip Hop, You're A Grown Ass Man Boo, Act Like It."