48

Ignore The Errors.

Nisha

"I'm From New Orleans, Born And Bred

"I'm From New Orleans, Born And Bred. I Got Siblings That Ion Really Get Along With, Me And My Moms Ain't Cool Either So I Was Practically Raised By My Uncle Who's Also Trey's Pops. I Was A Difficult Kid Growin Up, I'll Admit. But My Unc Whooped Me Into Shape, Made Sure I Was Always At The Top With My Education And Shit." I Listen To August Speak As I Sipped On My Glass Of Wine. "I Graduated High School At The Age Of 18 And I Didn't Like College So I Started Hustlin."

I Placed The Glass Down And Rested My Fist Under My Chin Looking At Him Dead In The Face. "What Kinda Hustlin Are We Talkin About?"

He Smirked And Mocked My Actions, Putting His Fist Under His Chin "What Other Hustlin Do You Know?"

"Prostitution?" I Side Eyed Him And He Looked At Me With A Straight Face Making Me Laugh.

"You Dumb As Hell Bruh." He Shook His Head While Grabbing His Glass And Taking A Sip.

"So I Guess You Sold Drugs...."

He Placed His Glass Down And Nodded Rubbing His Chin "I Sold Crack, I Stole, Shit I Did All The Illegal Shit. I Was Fresh Outta High School And That Kinda Life Intrigued Me, I Loved The Easy Money, I Was Addicted To It, I Did So Much For Myself And I Loved The Fact That I Ain't Have To Ask Nobody For Shit, I Could Get Me A New Car Without Having To Stress Anybody Out And That's A Good Feeling."

I Nodded "I Can Relate, It's Sad How We Do The Craziest Shit To Escape Poverty. When I Was Growing Up, Life Was Tough, Both My Parents Were Workin But They Earned Peanuts. I Didn't Have Fancy Clothes And All That Shit, I Knew That My Patents Were Really Trying And I Appreciated It But I Always Wanted More, I Felt Like I Deserved More."

"And There's Nothing Wrong With That, We All Want More In Life. People Be Quick To Judge But They Don't Understand." August Said And I Nodded My Head In Agreement.

"They Really Don't, Nobody Just Wakes Up One Day And Decides You Know What, I Wanna Steal And Sell Drugs For A Living. Circumstances Push Us To That Kind Of Life." I Added To His Comment.

"True." He Rubbed His Chin "But I Wanna Know Where You Grew Up And Shit."

"Well." I Sighed Getting Ready To Tell Him. "I Was Born In Chicago, But My Parents Moved Us To Houston When I Was Only 2 Which Is Where I Grew Up."

"No Siblings?" He Downed The Last Bit Of His Drink Before Grabbing The Wine Bottle And Refilling Our Glasses.

"I Had A Brother, He Died Not So Long Ago." I Spoke Fighting The Urge To Roll My Eyes.