32

Later On....

Chris

Sitting Back On The Couch With A Blunt Between My Lips, I Watched As Trey, Michael And August Played A Video Game. I Was Barely Listening To A Word They Were Saying Because I Had A Lot On My Mind At The Moment.

I Felt Like An Idiot For Thinking That There Was Something Going On Between Zak And August When I Walked In On Them Hugging But At The Same Time I Didn't Think I Was Wrong For Being Suspicious I Mean They Were Once A Thing, How Do I know The Feelings Ain't Still There?

When August Found Out About Me And Zakiya He Kept Saying I Should Forget About Her And That She Ain't Good For Me But I Never Understood Why He Had To Say All That Extra Shit, I Mean Why Bad Mouth A Girl You Claim You Once Had Feelings For? He Made It Seem Like He Was Just Giving Me A Warning But It Didn't Sound Like That To Me, It Sounded Like He Was Trying Too Hard To Get Me To Stop Wanting Zakiya So He Could Find His Way Back Into Her Life.

Maybe He Still Wants Her, Maybe They Fucking Behind My Back. Fuck, Maybe I'm Being Paranoid.

But Then I'm Worried, That Wasn't Just 'Friends' Hugging, That Shit Looked Deeper Than That.

She Don't Even Hug Me Like That.

"What The Fuck Man!." Michael Threw The Controller On The Couch Causing Us To Look At Him Like He Was Stupid. "This The Third Time I'm Losing."

"Watch Your Temper!" Trey Warned Him.

August Chuckled Placing His Controller Down "I Gotta Make A Phone Call." He Stood Up And Grabbed His Phone, Exiting The Room.

"So Wassup With You C?" Michael Asked.

"What You Mean?" I Frowned Putting The Blunt Out In The Ashtray.

"You Been Quiet All Day Since Morning."

"And It's Like You Been Trying Your Hardest To Avoid Yungin', Wassup With That?" Trey Questioned.

I Shrugged "I Walked Into The Kitchen This Morning And Found Him Hugging Zakiya."

"Okay, So"

"So? Nigga, The Fuck He Huggin' On My Girl For, What Happened To Keeping Your Hands To Yourself." I Scrunched Up My Face.

"Is That Jealousy I Smell?" Michael Asked Sniffing The Air Like A Fool.

"Nah Man....I Just Don't Want Niggas Playin In My Garden That's All." I Shrugged.

"Straight Up." Trey Chuckled.