3

Chris,

"You Don't Do Shit Around The House, All You Do Is Laze Around While I Work My Ass Off Day And Night!" My Mama's Voice Sounded From Her Bedroom.

"Girl Don't Say All That Nonsense Like You Better Than Me, I Gave You And Your Kids A Place To Stay."

"So Because I'm Staying In Your House I Have To Go Work And Bring Food To The House While You Do Nothing?"

"Get Out My Face Man For Real."

"Don't Tell Me Get Out Your Face Derek, Go Out And Find A Job, Be A Fuckin Man!"

The Yelling Went On And I Sighed Shaking My Head As I Sat On The Center Of My Bed Putting My Books Away, I Couldn't Even Focus On My Homework Cause My Mama And Her Boyfriend Be Yelling At Each Other Like Maniacs Every Fuckin Day!

Most Of The Time I Wish I Could Just Move Out Cause I'm Too Old To Still Be Staying With My Mom And Her Boyfriend But I'm  Over Protective So I Can't Imagine Myself Leaving Her And My Lil Sis With This Nigga, He Ain't Violent Towards My Moms Or Anything He Just Acts Like A Kid All The Time, He's Useless And He Treats Her Like Trash, I Think This Nigga On Drugs Too.

I Don't Really Fuck With Him, I've Been Saving Up To Get Us A Good Apartment Since I Started Workin And Very Soon I'ma Be Out Of Here, If Mama Wanna Stay Here With This Nigga Then Cool, I'ma Take My Lil Sis And Bounce. She Only 15 This Environment Ain't Good For Her.

I Grabbed My Book Bag And Threw It On The Chair In The Corner Of My Room, I Took Off My Shirt So I Was Left With A Tank Top Then I Laid On The Bed Grabbing My Phone.

The Time Read 6:35pm. I Went To My Contacts And Decided To Call Zakiya, We've Been Talkin For A Week Now, Nonestop And Even Though Lil Mama Likes To Act Tough, I Know She A Softie, She's Delicate At Heart And She Just Wants Somebody Who Can Understand Her.

That Somebody Is Me, I May Be Younger Than Her But I'm Confident That I'ma Treat Her Right If She Lets Me. We've Been Around Each Other Everyday Since The First Date, I Enjoy Being Around Her, She Gives Off A Good Vibe And She Gets My Mind Off Things.

"Wassup Baby Boy." Her Sweet Voice Answered And I Smiled Rubbing My Chest.

"You Good Mamas.?"

"I'm Okay, Just Having A Busy Day."

"Found A Location For Your New Club?" I Asked.

She Told Me She Wanna Own A Club And I Was All For It, Ion Know How Much Money Lil Mama Got Or What She Does For A Living But She Must Be Rich If She Tryna Buy Or Build A Whole Club.

"Not Yet, My Cousin Has Been Helping Me Look Though. If I Fail To Find A Location By The End Of This Week I Might Just Buy One Instead Of Going Through The Trouble Of Building From Scratch."

"Building From Scratch Sounds Expensive, Just Buy One."

"Money Really Isn't A Problem."

"Dang, How Much Money You Got Girl?" I Raised My Eyebrows Like She Could See Me.

"Why? You Wanna Rob Me?"