1

Zakiya,

"We Gonna Use This And Stash The Rest, How That Sound?" I Looked At Four Of My Best Friends, Or Should I Say Partners In Crime?

"I Feel Like We Should Just Share The Money." Shantel Greedy Ass Spoke Blowing Her Nails.

"Sha Don't Act Like You Don't Know We Laying Low For A While, We Can't Just Use All This Money After We Just Stole It." Camille Explained As She Sat On The Couch With A Glass Off Whisky.

"Right." Tiara Agreed.

"Money Is Money, It's Not Like Somebody Is Gonna Know It's Stolen. Let's Just Spend This Bitch Cause I Got Things To Do."

"You Know What, Give Her Her Share Cause She Starting To Annoy Me." Camille Said Sipping On Her Juice.

"Y'all Always Tryna Stash Money, We Don't Steal This Bitch To Stash It....We Supposed To Be Going Shopping In Hawaii And Y'all Wanna Act Broke, Come On."

"We Acting Smart Shantel, Laying Low Is Very Smart After A Robbery But You Wouldn't Know Shit About That Since You So Dumb." Tiara Said.

"Ooooo Somebody Better Stop Me I'm Gonna Slap This Girl." Shantel Said Making Me Chuckle.

I Grabbed A Few Stacks Of Cash And Handed Them To Her, It Was Alot Too. "Here Is You Share, When It's Done Don't Come Borrowing Shit From Us." I Told Her And She Grinned Doing A Small Dance.

"Okay Bitches, I'm Bout'a Go Pay My Bills And Then Spoil Myself. See Y'all When I See Y'all." She Put All The Money In Her Bag And Exited The Room.

"Where The Hell Is Simone?" I Asked Tiara And Camille.

"Somewhere Sucking Dick." Tiara Replied.

"I Can't With That Girl, I Just....I Love Her And All But Babygirl Gets Around Damn." Camille Said.

"What We Not Gone Do Is Sit Here And Talk About My Friend." I Chuckled Zipping Up The Bag.

"I'm Gonna Go Put This In The Bank." I Stood Up Throwing The Bag Full Of Money Over My Shoulder.

It Was Alot Of Money And It Ain't Like We Didn't Have More In The Bank Already, We Probably The Most Richest Females In Huston Right Now. We Doin Pretty Good In The Drug Business, Everybody In Huston Know Who To Contact When They Need Some Of The Best Drugs.

We Started This Business A Few Years Ago And It's Crazy How Much Money It's Bringing In, We Literally Just Showing These Niggas We Can Do What They Do 10 Times Better.