8

Ignore The Errors

-

Zakiya,

"Okay, I'm Done." Chris Groaned As I Collapsed On The Other Side Of The Bed.

We Were Both A Sweaty Mess And I Was Struggling To Get My Breathing Back On Track. I've Never Been Pleased So Good In My Life, This Boy Really Knows What He's Doin. I Woke Up Feeling Tired And Sore From Last Night But When He Offered Me More Dick I Just Couldn't Turn Him Down.

That Thing Is Magic And He Knows It. Damn!

"You Tapping Out On Me Mr Brown?" I Smirked Placing My Hand His Sweaty Chest.

"Girl Yeah, You Gon Fuck Around And Get Pregnant."

"You've Been Pulling Out Though Daddy, I Think I'll Be Fine." I Smirked Kissing The Side Of His Face As His Hand Rubbed My Butt. "Has Anybody Ever Told You How Good That Dick Is?"

He Smirked Laying His Head On My Chest As His Arms Wrapped Around Me. "I Mean I Get That Alot."

"Every Round Was Magical," I Smiled.

He Took A Deep Sigh "Can We Stay In Bed All Day.?"

"Chris I Can't, I Have-"

"I Know You Got Business To Handle, But Please."

I Sighed "Okay."

"Yeah?" He Smiled Hovering Over Me.

"Yes Daddy, But I'ma Have To Go Later. I Have A Meeting."

"That's Okay, Long As I Get To Spend The Whole Day With You." He Kissed My Lips, I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck Getting Lost In The Kiss.

I Felt Him Enter Me With No Warning And I Gasped Shutting My Eyes. I Can Not Believe How Good He Feels Inside Me, It's Like There's A Spark I Cannot Explain. This Whole Thing Feels So Right But I Cannot Allow Myself To Fall For This Guy.

I Don't Do Relationships And Love Is Overrated, I Gotta Remember That.

"Look At Me Baby." His Husky Voice Demanded, I Looked Into His Eyes Immediately Getting Lost In Them.

"Oh God, You So Beautiful." I Moaned As He Stroked In And Out Of Me.

"Niggas Ain't Supposed To Be Beautiful." He Smirked Speeding Up His Pace.

"But You Are Baby, You're Sexy." I Moved My Hands To His Lower Back, His Deep Strokes Felt So Good My Eyes Rolled To The Back Of My Head. "Fuck Chris."

My Phone Suddenly Started Ringing And I Looked At It On The Dresser.

"Ignore It." He Kissed My Neck.

"No Baby Boy I Have To Take It." I Reached For The Dresser And Grabbed My Phone But Not Even Once Did His Strokes Slow Down.

"What?" I Spat.

"Damn Bitch This How You Answer The Phone.?" Tiara Chuckled.