16

I'm So Not Feeling This Chapter 😭 But Ignore The Errors & Enjoy 💙
-

I'm So Not Feeling This Chapter 😭 But Ignore The Errors & Enjoy 💙-

A Week Later

Chris,

"Whoa This Place Looks Great." Michael Said As We Walked Into The Club, I Couldn't Stop The Smile That Came To My Face As I Looked Around, Admiring The Place.

It Looked Very Different, But Beautiful. Me And My Niggas Used To Come Here To Get Wasted Almost Every Weekend, But It Wasn't This Fancy Before. Zakiya Really Did A Good Job Renovating This Whole Place And I'm Impressed, Matter Of Fact I'm Very Happy For Her Cause I Know How Badly She Wanted This Thing.

"Honestly, It Look Better Than When Gigi Still Owned It." Dave Commented.

"Fancy, I Like This." Trey Said Making The Three Of Us Look At Him At The Same Time "What?"

"You Don't Like Zakiya, So It's Kinda Weird That You Even Complimenting This Place." Michael Spoke, Trey Chuckled.

"I'm Tryna Tolerate Ol' Girl For The Sake Of This Bright Yellow Nigga." He Hit The Back Of My Head And I Mugged Him.

"Don't Get Your Ass Kicked Trey, Stop Hitting My Head!" I Smacked Him On His Head Too As He Sucked His Teeth.

One Of The Bartenders Was About To Walk Past But I Stopped Her And We All Grabbed Drinks From The Tray She Was Holding. Nicki Minaj Was Playing Softly In The Background As People Minded Their Business, Some Were Just Arriving And Some Were Chilling And Having Their Conversations.

There Was A Bartender Behind The Bar And A Few Others Were Going Around Serving Drinks To People, The Food Was There And Everything Else, I've Never Been To A Relaunch Party Before But I'd Like to Believe This Is The Best To Ever Exist. I Can Just Tell This Gone Be One Helluva Fancy Club, The More I Looked Around The More I Realized Just How Rich Zakiya Is. There's No Was She Could've Spend Just A Few Thousands On All This, The Relaunch Party AND The Club? Shit Must've Cost A Fortune.

I'm Not Even Gone Lie I Was Feeling Some Type Of Way, It Wasn't Jealous Or Anything Like That...More Like Insecu, It's Pretty Obvious That Zak Is Way Outta My League I Mean Let's Face It, She Got Money And I Don't Have That Much, What Is She Doin Fuckin With A Nigga Like Me? I'm Too Simple For Her.

"I'm About Ready To Stuff My Face." Michael Smirked Eyeing The Buffet Table.

"Greedy Ass."

"I Can Already Tell People Are Gonna Drink Out They Minds And Throw Up On This Bitch." Trey Said.

"Naw Fool, It's Classy People In Here... Can't You See?" Dave Said.