40

Ignore The Errors

-

Chris

"Ouch, You're Being Rough." Zakiya Winced As I Cleaned Up Her Bursted Lip.

She Had A Few Bruises On Her And That Made Her Very Angry, But Her Ass Know She Shouldn't Have Been Fighting, That Shit Her And Simone Was Fighting For Didn't Even Make Sense To Me, Shit Could've Been Resolved Without Fists But Females Always Gotta Do Some Extra Shit.

"Chill I'm Almost Done." I Said To Her, As I Focused On What I Was Doing.

"I Hate That Girl So Much." Zak Grumbled.

"That's Your Bestfriend, Ion Understand Why Y'all Letting Something So Lame Come Between Y'all." I Pushed Her Chin Up A Bit So I Could Clean Her Lip.

"Do You Also Think Tiara Planned The Break In.?" She Frowned Looking At Me, And I Sighed Not Wanting To Get Involved.

Honestly Speaking, I Don't Like Tiara. I Don't Have A Reason Not To It's Just Something About Her That's Off, I Always Try Not To Exchange Any Words With Her Cause I Don't Fuck With Satan.

"You Know Ol' Girl Better Than Me, That's Your Cousin And Ion Wanna Get Involved So Don't Ask Me Shit." I Mumbled The Last Part. "Cause If I Give You My Honest Answer You Gon Be Mad."

"I Won't, I Really Wanna Hear This Honest Answer." She Crossed Her Arms Looking Dead In My Face While I Finished Cleaning Her Cuts.

I Went And Placed Everything On The Dresser As I Turned Back Around And Looked At Her

"Truth Is, I Don't Really Like Your Cousin."

"What Did She Do To You."

I Shrugged "Nothing, I Just Get Bad Vibes Off Of Her."

She Started Chuckling. "Okay Let's Move On To Another Topic."

I Rolled My Eyes Sitting On The Bed "Why Did Simone Say You Got Odell's Dick Pic On Ya Phone.?"

"I Don't Know, Why Don't You Go Ask Her Why She Said That."

"I'm Asking You."

"I'm Not The One Who Talked About A Dick Pic, You're Asking The Wrong Person " She Went To Sit On The Edge Of The Bed With Attitude Written All Over Her Face.

I Got Quiet And Looked Away For A Minute Trying To Hide My Irritation

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Hood Lovin'जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें