23

Excuse The Errors,
-

Chris

"I'm So Tired." Zakiya Sighed Softly As She Rubbed Circles On My Chest.

"You Should Be." I Smirked Gripping On Her Thigh As I Placed Soft Kisses On Her Chest. "You Was A Damn Animal."

"I Have To Be If I Wanna Match Your Energy." She Pouted. "I'm Gonna Miss You Baby Boy."

"Wait, What You Mean You Gone Miss Me?" I Frowned Looking At Her.

"Me And My Girls Will Be Out Of Town For About 2 Weeks."

"Damn, Okay." I Sighed.

"You Cool With It?" She Grabbed My Chin.

"Yeah, I Guess I'm Just A Little Disappointed. We Just Got Back Cool And I Was Hoping To Spend More Time With You." I Spoke Honestly.

"If It Wasn't Important I Wouldn't Be Going Baby, But I Have To." She Pouted.

"I Get You, It's Cool."

"You Can Come With Me If You Want." She Suggested.

I Smiled A Bit "Really?"

"Yeah." She Giggled "Only If It's Not Gonna Interfere With Your Studies."

"I Can Take A Break For Two Weeks It Ain't A Problem, I'ma Catch Up Fast...."

"Are You Sure?" She Raised Her Brow.

"Positive, When Do We Leave?"

"In 3 Days. But What About Bria? You Said Your Mom Moved Out She Can't Stay Here Alone."

"She Won't Mind Staying With Nicole A Bit Longer."

"You Trust This Nicole With Babygirl For 2 Weeks?" She Joked Making Me Chuckle.

"That's Her Bestfriend, But I'ma Invite My Niggas To Come With Us Cause I Ain't About To Be Around A Group Of Girls By Myself For 2 Damn Weeks."

She Chuckled "I'm Sure Camille And Them Won't Mind. I'll Organize Plane Tickets For Y'all."

"Nah We'll Pay For Our Own Tickets." I Said Sitting Up "But Let's Talk About Something."

"O-kay, What You Wanna Talk About?" She Sat Up Too Covering Her Breasts.

"Us, What Is This...We Back To Being Fuck Buddies?" I Asked And Her Smile Dropped.

Obviously She Don't Want Us Having This Conversation Cause She Claim 'I'm Always Complicating Things' But I Need To Know Were This Shit Finna Go. I Ain't Doin All That No Strings Attached Bullshit And She Knows It.

"Can We Please Not Talk About This? We Gonna End Up Arguing And I'm Really Not In The Mood-"

"Nah, We Finna Talk About It Right Now." I Told Her.

She Sighed "Fine, Look I Know You Want More From Me But I Can't Give You That...I Can't Offer You Anything More Than Sex Right Now. I'm Not Getting Into A Relationship With You Or Anybody."