26

Ignore The Errors 😭
-

Bria,

"You Sure You're Good Baby?" Aunt Taraji Asked Starting To Clear The Table As I Sipped On My Juice

"Mamal Stop Asking Her That, She Already Said She's Fine." Nicole Rolled Her Eyes.

"Lil' Girl You Better Watch That Mouth Before I Make You Wash These Dishes All Night By Your Damn Self." Aunt Taraji Said Glaring At Her.

I Chuckled "I'm Good Aunt Taraji, Thanks For Dinner."

"You Welcome Baby, Y'all Done With Your Homeworks?"

"All Done Mommy." Nicole Replied.

Aunt Taraji Is Nicole's Mom, She's Really Cool So We Kinda Close, Matter Of Fact I Get Along With Her Better Than I Do With My Own Mama.

I'm Gonna Be Staying With Nicole And Her Mom Till Chris Comes Back From New York, I Would've Stayed At The Penthouse By Myself But My Annoying Ass Over Protective Big Brother Wouldn't Let Me So He Asked Aunt Taraji To Let Me Stay With Them.

"Have You Seen Your Mother Lately?"

"I Haven't Seen Her In A While." I Replied. "She Calls To Check On Us But That's It, Chris Doesn't Even Talk To Her Cause He's Still Mad."

"Understandably So, I See Her At Work And She Don't Look Okay At All." She Shook Her Head.

"How Do You Mean?"

"Baby I Don't Know But I Really Feel Like She Got A Lot Goin On, Either Derek Is Giving Her A Headache Or She Just Feeling Bad To Have Chosen A Man Over Y'all."

"I Think Miss Joyce Is Just Blinded By Love, She'll Come Around." Nicole Commented.

"Well She Might Lose Us For Good Cause I'm So Tired Of Her Acting Stupid All The Time." I Rolled My Eyes.

"Give Her Some Time To Pull Herself Together Baby, That's Still Your Mama." Aunt Taraji Said Grabbing The Plates As She Walked Out The Dinning Room.

"I'm Stuffed!." I Whined Rubbing My Stomach. Nicole Rested Her Fist Under Her Chin And Looked At Me Like She Didn't Hear A Word I Just Said. "Girl You Heard What I Said? My Stomach Is Gonna Expode."

"Bitch You Got Nice Life Problems, I'm Heart Broken Cause Your Brother Left Town With Some Female." She Sighed.

I Started Laughing With A Shake Of My Head. "You Act Like You Don't Know That Man Sees You As His Lil Sister."