11

Ignore The Errors. 

-

Some Days Later

Chris

"Why'd It Take You So Long To Contact Me Handsome." Carli Asked On The Phone.

"I Been Busy With Work And Other Stuff, I Was Gonna Call You Though." I Replied Laying Comfortably On The Couch Making Sure My Face Was Still On The Camera "You Look Beautiful."

"Thank You, I'm So Glad You Called Me. I've Been Waiting For This Moment For So Long."

"This Moment?" I Raised My Eyebrows.

Carli Is One Of The Girls That Be Flirting With Me, We Go To The Same College But I Didn't Even Know Babygirl Until Recently. She Gave Me Her Number A Couple Of Weeks Back I Didn't Plan On Calling Her Though. She's Beautiful, She Looks Like A Cool Chick But I Still Wasn't Interested.

My Niggas Thought It Would Be A Good Idea To Get With Her And Since I'm Tryna Forget About That Girl Whose Name Should Not Be Mentioned I Decided Why Not Give Her A Chance, See How It Goes.

"Yeah, You One Of The Hottest Guys In Our Class. Not Only That But You're A Genius Too, Every Girl Wants You, Me Included." She Slightly Chuckled Making Me Smile.

"I See, So You've Been Watching Me Huh?" I Smirked Rubbing My Shirtless Chest.

I Didn't Have Classes Today Or Work, So I Decided To Just Chill Indoors. With Mama And Bria Out Doin Their Girly Stuff I Was Bored As Hell I Might Invite My Niggas Over To Hangout.

"Very Closely, I Mean I'm Not No Stalker Or Anything But I Do Pay Attention To You."

"Cute." I Smiled. "Have Dinner With Me Tomorrow."

"You Not Even Gonna Ask If I'm Available? What If I'll Be At Church."

"You Go To Church On Fridays?"

"Okay You Got Me." She Laughed And I Joined In.

"So What You Say.?" I Asked Softly.

"I Would Love To Have Dinner With You Just Tell Me When."

"Tomorrow, 8pm. I'll Come To Your Dorm Room To Pick You Up."

"Okay, Lemme Shower, Call Me Later?" 

"Aight Sure, Enjoy Your Day Beautiful."

She Giggled "Thanks, You Too."

I Hung Up And Placed My Phone On The Coffee Table, I Sat Up Deciding To Set Up My Video Games But Before I Could Even Do That I Heard A Sound Of The Elevator Opening Like Somebody Was Just Coming In.

I Thought It Was Dave Or One Of My Niggas But They Would've Called First And Told Me They Were Downstairs.

Standing Up From The Couch I Fixed Up My Socks And Slid On My Slides As I Headed Out The Living Room, The Minute I Saw Who Just Walked Into The Penthouse My Face Scrunched Up.