20

Bria,

The Cool Wind Hit My Face As I Sat By The Bench Scrolling Down My Phone, Dave Had Called Me Asking To Meet Up At The Park, We Haven't Talked Since I Confessed My Feelings To Him A Few Days Ago And I'm Super Nervous What He's Gonna Day

Releasing A Soft Sigh, I Crossed My Legs And Continued To Wait. My Phone Suddenly Buzzed, I Thought It Was Dave Telling Me He Wasn't Coming Anymore But It Was A Text From Chris.

Big Bro 💖
Yo Mama Said She's Moving Out.

-What? Why?

Big Bro 💖
She Took Derek Ass Back So She Moving Back In With Him.

-Whoa, She Really More Stupid Than I Thought 😕 I Hope She Knows I'm Not Going Back To That House.

Big Bro 💖
She Said She Won't Take You If You Don't Wanna.

-Good! Has She Left Yet?

Big Bro 💖
Ion Know, I'm At Trey's House Right Now. I Hope She Gone Tho, She Makes Me So Mad I Don't Even Wanna See Her Face Right Now.

-She's Really Changed Since She Met Derek, I Honestly Feel Like I Don't Know Her...Does She Even Care About Us Anymore?

Big Bro 💖
She Does, She Just Blinded By His Dick

-😂 Let's Talk When I Get Home, ILy 💚

Big Bro 💖
Love You More Princess 💙

Locking My Phone, I Sighed Shaking My Head. I Looked Up And Saw Dave Coming Towards Me, A Permanent Smile Appeared On My Face And I Stood Up Waiting For Him To Get To Me.

"I'm So Sorry I Kept You Waiting Lil' Bit, I Had To Take My Mama To Her Appointment." He Spoke The Minute He Stood In Front Of Me.

"It's Okay, You Here Now" I Smiled Making Him Smile Too.

"You Look Good."

"Thank You, Hug?" I Opened My Arms And He Accepted It. The Way His Arms Wrapped Around Me, I Felt Safe And Secure.

I Didn't Want Him To Let Go And When He Did I Got Sad. "You Good?"

"Yeah, Just A Bit Stressed By My Mom But I'm Fine." I Sat Down And He Followed My Actions.

"What'd Your Mama Do?"