9

Ignore The Errors. 

-

1 Month Later.

Chris.

After Weeks Of Texting And Calling Zakiya And Getting No Sort Of Response I Finally Gave Up, It Was Very Clear That Shorty Wasn't Tryna Talk To Me I Don't Even Know Why I Was Tryna Reach Out In The First Place When She Made It Clear That She Don't Want Any Relationship With Me Or Anybody Else For That Matter, But It Was Hard Trying To Get Myself To Stop Calling Cause I Really Do Like Her And After That Amazing Night We Spent Together....She Was All I Could Think About I Couldn't Even Focus On Nothing Else, One Of The Things I Hate About Myself Is That I Love Easily And Hoes Play Me All The Time Because Of That Shit.

Once I Get Intimate With Somebody....I Get Attached, And I'm Afraid That's The Case With Zakiya. I'm Already Attached And I Haven't Even Known Her Long Enough, Ion Even Know Shit About Lil Mama.

It's Been A Month Now And I Still Have Days Where I Think About Her, I've Thought About Going To Her Place To Find Out Why She's Ignoring Me But Shit I've Done Enough, I Can't Kiss Her Ass, I've Never Been A Chaser And I Ain't Gonna Start Now.

"Nigga, You Listening To A Word I'm Sayin?" Dave Threw A Pen At Me And I Snapped Back Into Reality.

"What You Say?"

"You Gon Finish Helping Me With This Stupid Homework Or Nah?"

I Sighed Taking A Sip Of Whiskey From My Glass "Can We Finish Later?"

"Naw Fool, Cause It's Due Tomorrow."

"Well Then Do Yo Own Homework, Shit." I Mumbled Standing Up And Heading To The Kitchen.

"What's On Yo Mind? You Been Hella Quiet Today." He Came Into The Kitchen And Sat On The Counter As I Put The Glass Away.

"I'm Fine Man, Just...." I Paused "I'm Fine."

"You Can't Lie To Me You Know That, What's Eating You?"

"Zakiya...."

"Aw Shit Not This Again.." He Rolled His Eyes. "You Said You Wasn't Gone Worry About Her No More."

I Sighed "Look, I'm Trying-."

"Clearly Not Hard Enough. This Girl Is Ignoring You, Been That Way For A Month, She Don't Wanna Talk To You Man Just Take The Hint And Move On."

I Sucked My Teeth Shaking My Head "You Don't Understand So Just Shut Up."

"Make Me Understand, You Ain't Been Yourself Lately And It's Starting To Affect The Group, You Ain't Never Been This Way About Any Girl Man The Fuck Did She Feed You."

"I Made Love To Her, There Was A Connection There Man. I Felt It, It's Hard Not To Think About Her When I Got These Flashbacks And-"

"Man Chris, Forget About This Girl."

"If It Was That Simple Don't You Think I Would've Done It?" I Frowned.

"She Just Wanna Turn You Into A Yes Man, I Know Girls Like Her. She Likes To Be Chased And Right Now You're Giving Her That, Stop Blowing Up Her Phone I Know It's Hard To Tell Yourself To Stop But You're A Real Nigga, No Hoe Is Worth You Stressing Over."