6

Chris,

Tupac Blasted Through The Speakers Of My Beats Pill As I Did Push Ups In My Room, This Is Something I Like Doing When I'm Not Attending Classes Or At Work

Tupac Blasted Through The Speakers Of My Beats Pill As I Did Push Ups In My Room, This Is Something I Like Doing When I'm Not Attending Classes Or At Work. It Keeps Me Busy And Takes My Mind Off Things.

"Chris." I Heard My Name Being Called And I Sat Up On The Floor Facing The Door.

"What Bria.?"

"Mama Said Come Help Her Get The Groceries Out The Car."

"Nigga, You Do It!." I Rolled My Eyes Getting Up From The Floor.

"I Can't, Just Painted My Nails." She Grinned Showing Me Her Hand.

"Get Out My Room."

"Boy Is You Comin Or Not?" She Mugged Me.

"Tell Her I'm Comin, Damn!" I Grabbed My Shirt And Put It On.

"You Rude Today, Who Pissed In Your Cereal."

"I'm Jus Tired."

"The Only Time You Exercise Is When You Stressed." She Pointed Out "Now Tell Me What's Wrong, You Know You Can Talk To Me."

"You A Kid Man, You Wouldn't Understand."

"I'm 15, I've Seen Things So Talk, Doctor Bri Is Listening." She Sat On The Edge Of The Bed And I Crossed My Arms.

"There's This Lady That I Like."

"I Already Knew That, How Old Is She?"

"25."

"2 Years Older Than You? Okay Let's Hear It."

"I Like Her Alot Man... We Been Talking For Nearly Two Weeks, We Went To A Date Only One Time And Everything Was Going Cool, We Was Vibin' And Everything."

"Sweet, And?"

"Lately She Been Real Distant, Ion Know What The Problem Is."

"Have You Called Her?"

"Yeah, But Everytime I Do That She Just Quickly Rushes Me Off The Phone, It's Frustrating."

"Maybe You Should Talk To Her Face To Face And Ask Her What The Problem Is."

"She Claim She Busy, So We Can't Meet Up."