19

Please Ignore The Errors 😊 Don't Forget To Vote And Comments While You're At It 👀
-

Chris,

"Wassup Nigga." I Slapped Hands With My Boy Dave As We Met Outside His Car.

We Were Just Leaving School And He Offered To Give Me A Ride Home Since We're Neighbours And Everything, I Don't Like Bringing My Motorbike Around Campus That's Alot Of Work And My Ass Be Lazy As Hell.

Dave And Michael Are The Only People l With Cars In Our Crew So They Like Our Own Personal Ubers, Except We Don't Pay Them Shit. Whenever I Don't Feel Like Riding My Motorbike These Niggas Take Me To And Fro.

Very Soon I'ma Have My Own Car And I Cannot Wait For That Day, Sometimes I Wish I Was Born Rich Like Most Niggas But I Guess Luck Wasn't Really On My Side. There's So Many Things I Want And I Can't Afford Them Cause I Get Paid Peanuts And I Have To Pay All The Bills At Home, My Mama Offered To Help Me With The Bills But I Shut That Down Cause I Don't Want Her Using Her Money On Stuff Like That.

I Can't Wait Till I'm A Qualified Doctor, I'm So Hungry For Success. I Want Money So Bad I Can Literally Smell It...Guess It's Every Hood Kid's Dream To Be Rich And Successful.

"Nigga I Been Standing Here For Hours Getting Burned By The Sun While You Having A Quickie With Carli In The Bathrooms." Dave Complained Making Me Scrunch Up My Face.

"I Wasn't Having No..." I Trailed Off Shaking My Head "You Know Me And Carli Just Friends."

"You Really Friend Zoned That Girl Nigga?" He Frowned.

"Yep,"

"You Know She Wants You Why You Playing Games?"

"I Can't Possibly Start Anything With Lil Mama When I'm Obviously Still Hung Up On Someone Else, That Ain't Who I Am."

"Yo, You Need To Get Over That Girl, For Real."

I Smacked My Teeth "I Love Her."

"But She Ain't Thinking About You."

"Still Man....I Love Her."

"Don't Go To That Girl  Groveling At Her Feet And Shit, She Wronged You Not The Other Way Around."

I Huffed "I'd Never Do That, I Won't Talk To Her If She Don't Talk To Me."

"Even If She Talks To You, Don't Talk To Her. That Way She'll Learn Not To Ever Treat You Like Trash Just Because She Can. But You Stood Your Ground At The Relaunch Party, I'm Proud Of You For That."

I Just Shrugged "I Mean I Do Miss Her, I Won't Lie. But Somehow I Had To Face Reality, That Girl Was Never Gonna Take Me Seriously."

"Exactly My Point, Now Get Your Ass In The Car And Let's Go."

I Slightly Chuckled Opening The Door, I Was About To Hop Into The Car But I Seen Odell Coming Up To Us And I Stopped.

This Nigga Probably Going On 30 And He Still In College, I Know They Say You're Never Too Old For Education But Damn, He Should Be Somewhere Working A Real Job Right Now But Here His Dumbass Is, Clearly He Ain't The Sharpest Tool In The Box.