29

I

Have Writers Block Y'all So If This Is A Little Trashy Please Bare With Me, I Tried!😭

Ignore The Errors And Enjoy 💖

Zakiya

I Don't Know If They Put A Cheese Spice In These Popcorns Or What But They Yellowish And Hella Good I Couldn't Stop Throwing Some In My Mouth As My Eyes Stayed On The Huge Ass Screen In Front Of Me And Many Other People In The Theatre

After We All Had Breakfast Like We Planned, Chris And The Guys Wanted Us To Go Sight Seeing But We Shut That Idea Down Very Quickly, We Didn't Plan On Visiting Places, At Least Not Today. We Were Too Exhausted From Being In A Plane For Hours, I Honestly Just Wanted To Go Home, Get In The Jacuzzi And Then Get Some Sleep After That.

We Literally Turned Down Every Idea They Presented To Us, Until They Finally Gave Up And Let Us Choose What We Wanted To Do, Although I Just Wanted To Take My Lazy Ass Back To The Crib, Cami And Shantel Suggested That We Go See A Movie That Was Showing And Here We Are.

"Them Popcorns Is Fire!" Simone Spoke With Her Mouth Full And Trey Looked At Her For A Minute Before Looking At Camille, Who Had Her Eyes Glued To The Screen Along With Michael, Shantel, Tiara And Chris.

"Cami She Being Nasty." Trey Said Sounding Like A Little Kid.

Camille Didn't Even Look Away From The Screen As She Waved Him Off.

"Simmy Quit Talking With Your Mouth Full!" I Took It Upon Myself To Scold Simone And She Bitch Faced Me.

"You Must Think You Somebody's Mama."

"Bitch Shush, We Tryna Watch The Movie." Camille Said.

Simone Rolled Her Eyes And I Snickered Grabbing Chris' Sprite As I Took A Sip Earning A Glare From Him.

I Gave Him An Innocent Smile And He Shook His Head Looking Back At The Screen As He Put Some Popcorns In His Mouth.

"Did She End Up Giving Him The Coochie? Cause Ion Remember Seeing No Sex Scene." Shantel Asked In A Serious Tone While Her Focus Remained On The Screen. I Couldn't Help But Laugh At Her Being So Clueless.

"Shhhh..." The Old White Man That Was Sitting Behind Me Said Making Me Look At Him Like He Was Stupid.

"You Shhhh, Ol' Wrinkled Ass." I Said Causing Simone To Release An Ugly Ass Laugh, Earning A Few Mumbles From Other People.

"Man Bruh What This Bitch Doin In There!" Chris Asked Reffering To The Girl In The Movie, He Sounded Like He Was Intrigued By The Movie. Sadly I Didn't Find It As Interesting As They Did, I Was Just Enjoying My Popcorns.

"All Her Friends Are Gone, She Knows She Shouldn't Be There. She Must Want To Die!" Tiara Shook Her Head. She Was Speaking Lower Cause She Didn't Wanna Make Noise.