15

Ignore Any Spelling Mistakes ♥

-

Chris,

"Why Y'all So Loud Though." Michael Asked As We Watched Trey And Dave Going Back And Forth Like Some Preschool Kids.

"Your Mama So Big Even Dora Couldn't Explore Her."

"Your Mama So Dark, I Shot Her And The Bullet Came Back Asking For A Flashlight."

I Bursted Out Laughing And Trey Gave Me A Death Glare. "Why You Giggling Chris, Who's Side You On?"

"Aye I Ain't On Nobody's Side, Leave Me Out Of It." I Rolled My Eyes Putting My Feet On The Coffee Table.

"These Niggas Childish." Michael Chuckled Scrolling Down His Phone.

"You Chickening Out Yet Tremaine?" Dave Smirked.

"Nigga Fuck You." Trey Rolled His Eyes. "Your Mama So Old, She Knew Burger King When It Was Just A Prince."

I Threw My Head Back Laughing "That Was A Good One."

"Yo!" Micheal Shook His Head As His Laughter Died Down.

"Mann." Dave Mumbled "I'm Done!"

"That's Right, Pussy Ass Nigga." Trey Chuckled As Dave Lifted His Middle Finger.

"So Zak Invited Me To Her Relaunch Party." I Started.

Dave Looked At Me And Raised His Brow "Oh?"

"Wait, She Still In The Picture?" Trey Scrunched Up His Face "I Thought She Would've Ghosted You By Now."

"Nigga Don't Start!" Michael Nudged Him, I Just Rolled My Eyes Not Feeling Like Going Back And Forth With His Hatin' Ass.

I Don't Really Care What These Niggas Think About Me And Zakiya's Situationship, Am I Okay With The Fact That She Keeping Me In This "No Strings Attached" Bullshit? Of Course Not, I Want More From Her.

But Because I Know She Ain't Tryna Get Cuffed, I'm Taking Whatever She Offers Me. Patience Is A Virtue Maybe One Day We'll Be Something, Who Knows.

"Anyway, She Said Y'all Can Come Too."

"I'm There." Michael Smirked.

"I Can Never Say No To A Party And Free Booze So I'ma Definitely Be There." Dave Commented.

"Trey?"

"I Ain't Goin'...." He Shook His Head.

"Nigga Suit Yourself." I Rolled My Eyes.

"What's Your Problem With Ol' Girl?" Michael Asked.

"I Don't Trust Her, Something About Her Doesn't Seem Right Man." Trey Said And I Looked At Him Wearily. "Nah I'm For Real, Just Take A Good Look At Her....She Look Like A Thug, Something Tells Me Babygirl Comes With A Bunch Of Trouble And You Ain't Ready For All That C."