44

Here's An Update, Expect Another One Soon 😊

Ignore The Errors & Enjoy 💕

-

Tiara

"Pick Up, Pick Up, Pick Up

"Pick Up, Pick Up, Pick Up." I Paced My Bedroom With The Phone Held Up To My Ear As I Bit Down On My Nails Nervously.

"Hello." Rakim Answered And I Sighed In Relief. .

"Took Your Ass Long Enough."

"You Don't Call Unless It's An Emergency, Whats Up.?"

"You Found A Buyer For The Jewellery?" I Asked.

"Not Yet, Soon As I Do I'ma Let You Know."

"We Take 50/50 Rakim, No Funny Business." I Reminded Him.

He Laughed Like I Said Something Funny "I'm Not As Greedy As You, You Gon Get Your Share As Soon As I Get The Jewellery Sold...Wassup Though Did They Buy Your Story?"

"They All Fell For It, I Had Everybody Eating At The Palm Of My Hands And I Was Being Treated Like A Victim, Everybody Was Comforting Me And Stuff-"

"Which Was All Part Of The Plan."

"Yes! I Had Them Fooled, I Really Did, That Was Until Nisha And Simone Hoe Ass Started Filling Their Heads Up With Nonsense."

"Who The Fuck Is Nisha?"

"The New Girl I Was Telling You About, The One That Overheard Me Talking To You That One Time."

"Bruh I Thought You Said You Were Gonna Get Rid Of That Bitch Before She Expose You." Rakim Semi-Yelled.

"I Was, I Thought She Was Harmless At First Because Nobody Took Her Serious, But I Think They Starting To Like Her Now And She Might Actually Be A Part Of The Group Soon, I Gotta Come Up With A Plan To Get Her Out The Way Before That Happens."

"You're Moving Too Slow, Just Kill That Bitch."

"How? I Can't Just Kill Her Without Dragging Too Much Attention. I Need To Think Long And Hard, Just Chill Aight? I Can Handle Her."

I Heard Sighing "Aight Man, What's That You Were Sayin About Simone And Ol' Girl.?"

"Simone Was Bold As Hell Calling Me A Liar Infront Of Everybody, Now She Got Them Bitches Doubting Me." I Whisper-Yelled.