36

Trey, Chris, Michael & August

Zakiya, Camille, Nisha, Shantel & Simone

______

Omniscient

"What Kinda Booze We Getting?" Trey Asked Camille As They Both Stood By The Bar "I Was Thinking Maybe Hennessey And Some Patron."

Camille Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy, She Sure As Hell Wasn't Planning On Staying In This Club All Night If She Was Gonna Be Drinking Only That.

"What, What's Wrong With Hennessey And Patron?" Trey Raised His Eyebrows.

"Me And My Girls Like To Mix Shit So Whenever We Go Out We Oder As Many Bottles As We Can, I'm Talking Dusse, Ciroc, B-"

"What About Patron?" Trey Asked In A Hopeful Tone.

"I Don't Like Patron!"

"But It's Good."

She Laughed At The Innocent Face He Was Making "Boy Hush, You Can Add It Too."

"Uh, Get Us Some Large Bottles Of Every Good Liquor Y'all Have In This Bitch." Trey Said Making Camille Gasp As She Laughed.

"Now That Is Alot, You Tryna Kill Us."

"Aye We Here To Get Wasted So Don't Complain." Trey Stood Behind Her And Hugged Her From Behind.

"What Are You Doin?"

"What, I Can't Hold You Now?" He Smirked Resting His Chin On Her Shoulder. "You Ashamed Of Me Or Sumn'.?"

"It's Just...." She Sighed "I'm A 28 Year Old Woman."

"And I'm A 24 Year Old man, Your Point.?"