49

Ignore The Errors 💗
-

Zakiya

"You Weird As Hell For Taking Pictures Of Me Sleeping

"You Weird As Hell For Taking Pictures Of Me Sleeping." Chris Said The Minute He Saw A Post I Made On Twitter, It Was A Picture Of Him Sleeping In The Patio And I Absolutely Loved It.

"I Couldn't Help It, You Shouldn't Look So Cute Sleeping." I Pouted "I Have So Many Pictures Of You Sleeping, On The Bed, On The Couch, Everywhere."

"Creep."

"I'm Not A Creep."

"I've Never Met Anybody Who Enjoys Watching People Sleep To A Point Where They Take Pictures." He Stated.

"I Don't Enjoy Watching People Sleep, I Like Watching YOU!" I Corrected Him. "You Take Photos Of Me Naked AND Half Naked, What Does That Make You, A Creep Or A Pervet?" I Rose A Brow Waiting For An Answer.

He Gasped Touching His Chest "That's Different."

"How? Please Explain."

"You Know What Lemme Just Walk Away From This Topic."

I Slightly Laughed Rolling My Eyes "Whatever, You Still Look Cute Sleeping. Especially When You Got Your Mouth Open With Light Snores Flowing Out And Shit."

Chris Laughed A Bit "Come Here Girl." He Pat A Spot Between His Legs And I Smirked Standing Up From My Chair, I Went To Sit On The Space He Created For Me Between His Legs And He Pulled Me Closer Wrapping His Long Arms Around Me From Behind. "I Love You." He Whispered In My Ear And I Smiled Widely Feeling My Spine Burning With Chills.

Chris Gave Me A Feeling I Couldn't Describe, I Didn't Understand What It Was But Whenever He Told Me He Loved Me, My Stomach Did Backflips. Every Time He Looks Into My Eyes I Get Nervous Under His Gaze And Just Start Blushing Like Crazy, This Guy Looks At Me Like I'm The Only Female In The World, Like I'm The First And Only Girl He's Ever Loved. I'm Not Even Gonna Lie, I've Never Felt So Special And Appreciated.