28

Heyyyy 😆 Sorry For Disappearing 😂
Enjoy 💕
-

Heyyyy 😆 Sorry For Disappearing 😂 Enjoy 💕-

Nisha.

"You Good?" August Asked Watching As I Placed The Ice Pack On My Bruised Eye.

"That Bitch Gave Me A Black Eye, I Can't Beleive Her Crazy Ass Attacked Me Like That!" I Grumbled Not Even Trying To Hide The Fact That I Was Pissed.

"It's Not That Big, You Can Put Make Up On It Like Y'all Females Be Doin." He Responded.

"It's Not Even About The Black Eye, She Had No Right To Attack Me. She's So Lucky I Never Knew How To Fight." I Shook My Head.

"For Real?." August Started Laughing "So You Always Let Other Chicks Beat Yo Ass?"

"It's Not Funny!" I Rolled My Eyes. "Next Time She Pulls That Stunt She'll Regret It!"

"You Just Said You Can't Fight, The Fuck You Gon Do?"

"I'ma Stab Her Ass In The Neck Since She Thinks She's Gangsta, Let Her Put Hands On Me Again I Swear To God." I Chuckled Bitterly.

"Man Y'all Needa Chill, Violence Ain't Never Solved Shit For Nobody."

"She Started It Though! I Don't Be Doing Shit To That Girl But She's Always On My Ass For No Damn Reason, Clearly She Wants War With Me And She Gone Get It."

"Zakiya Ain't That Bad Shortie, I Mean Yeah She A Lil Hard Headed But She's Human Just Like You, My Point Is... Sit Down With Her And Sort Out Whatever Differences Y'all-"

"Hell No!" I Shook My Head Cutting Him Off.

"You Ain't Even Let Me Finish!" He Slightly Chuckled Looking At Me "I'm Sayin' If Y'all Gon' Be Workin' Together You Needa Get Along!"

"Why Can't She Be Like Camille?" I Wondered Out Loud "She's So Nice And Less Dramatic, Can't Say The Same About Zakiya And Her Lil Puppet Simone, They Always Tryna Bully Me And It's Not Fair.....I Wanna Be Treated Like An Equal, I Know I'm Not Officially One Of Them But We Make A Mean Ass Team, I Expected Them To At Least Like Me By Now.!" I Went On Ranting.

"Is She Wrong About You Though?" He Suddenly Asked.

"Yes! Of Course She Is."

"So You Not On Some Shady Shit.?"

I Sighed Rubbing My Forehead As I Tried Not To Snap "My Nigga Not You Too!"