42

Didn't Proofread So Ignore The Errors.❤❤

-

The Next Day

Bria

"Wassup Beauty

"Wassup Beauty." I Heard A Voice Behind Me And A Soft Tap On My Shoulder That Caused Me To Turn Around.

When I Saw Devin I Rolled My Eyes And Continued To Walk Cause I Did Not Wanna Be Bothered Especially By Him.

Devin Is One Of The Popular Guys In Our School, He's The Principal's Kid And Also Captain Of The Football Team So You Can Only Imagine How Many Girls He Got Falling At His Feet. I Won't Even Lie, I Used To Be One Of Those Girls. I Had Thee Biggest Crush On Devin But That Was Before He Leaked His Own A Sex Video Featuring This Poor Girl Who Later Dropped Out Of School Because The Embarrassment Was Too Much For Her.

He's Such A Sight, His Simple Smile Is Enough To Make You Wanna Have His Babies. This Guy Has Literally Been With Every Girl In Our School, He Uses His Good Looks To Lure Girls In And He Don't Be Giving Them No Love, He's A Hit It And Quit It Type Of Dude, A Straight Fuck Boy. . . My Brother Warned Me About Niggas Like That. 

"Where You Headed?" I Heard Him Ask And I Rolled My Eyes Not Being Able To Hide My Irritation.

"Home!" I Kept It Short, I Was So Disappointed That Nicole Didn't Come To School, My Bestie Would've Told This Nigga Where To Get Off The Minute He Said The First Word.

He Has Never Talked To Me Before And Now That I Don't Like His Womanizing Ass No More He Wanna Notice Me? Sorry My Guy. David Brewster Has My Heart Now.

"So I Heard You Staying At This Penthouse Downtown, I Just Happen To Be Going To The Same Apartment Building, You Need A Ride?"

"I'm Actually Staying With A Friend Right Now."

"That's Cool. I Can Still Give You A Ride, I'm Nice."

I Smacked My Teeth And Looked At Him, He Had A Dumb Smile On His Face. "Is There Any Particular Reason Why You're Talking To Me?"

"Girl I'm Tryna Be Nice, Is That A Problem?"

"You Ain't Never Talked To My Ass Before So I Had To Ask." I Shrugged As We Slowly Walked Towards The Entrance.

It Was A Very Hot Day And I Couldn't Wait To Get Home So I Can Go Swim Naked.

"To Be Honest I've Always Had My Eye On You." He Touched His Heart I Guess To Show He Was Being 'Genuine'.