24

Zakiya,

"Baby You Pulling Too Hard!" Chris Whined Like A Big Ass Baby And I Rolled My Eyes.

He Was Sitting In Between My Legs While I Braided His Hair, He's The One Who Asked Me To Do It Now He Wanna Act Like A Kid And Whine Like This Is The Most Painful Thing He's Ever Experienced.

It's Been Two Days Since We Made Things Official And In These Two Days None Of Us Has Made An Effort To Leave The Penthouse, Chris Hasn't Been To Work Or Attended Classes And He Doesn't Even Seem To Care.

When This Nigga Fails Or Gets Fired At Work He Better Not Start Blaming My Vagina Because It Ain't My Problem He's Addicted To The Cat.... Shit At This Point I'm Starting To Think I Might Be Addicted To Him Too.

The Way We've Been Fucking Lately Is Wild To A Point Where I Can Barely Even Walk Straight, I'm Too Sore, I've Been Considering Seeing A Doctor Before We Go To New York Just To Make Sure Nothing Is Raptured.

If I'm Gonna Be In A Relationship With Chris For Long I Need To Figure Out A Way To Be Strong Somehow Because This Boy Is An Animal In Bed, I Didn't Even Know My Toes Can Touch My Head Until I Started Fucking Him. I Ain't Never Had Nobody Do Me So Good.

"Zak!"

"Chris Sit Still." I Said Sternly.

"Why This One More Painful Than The First One Though." He Whined.

"It's Not, You Just Being A Crybaby." I Wrapped My Legs Around Him Trapping Him In Between My Legs Since He Was Sitting On The Floor.

"I'm Not! You Really Are Pulling Too Hard."

"I'ma Leave Your Hair Half Done If You Keep Complaining."

"Shit I'm Sorry." He Mumbled Placing A Quick Kiss On My Thigh. "You Almost Done Though?"

"Yes, If You Sit Still I'll Finish Fast, Then We'll Eat."

"Why You Talking To Me Like A Baby." He Laughed.

"Cause You Acting Like One." I Chuckled.

"Mannn." He Sighed "When Exactly Do We Leave?"

"Tomorrow, You In A Rush?" I Asked Keeping My Focus On His Hair As I Continued To Braid.

"A Little, I Love New York."

"How Many Times Have You Been There?"

"I Went There Once For My Aunt's Wedding, I Was About 10.."

"That Was A Long Time Ago."

"Yeah, But I Still Remember The Experience. It Was Great For 10 Year Old Me But Now That I Think Back To It, It Wasn't All That." He Slightly Chuckled.

"Well You Gonna Have Fun This Time."

"I Wanna Take You Out When We Get There."

"Really?" I Smiled.

"Yeah Baby, We Gone Have A Real Date With Candles, Roses And Everything, It'll Be So Nice, You'll See."

"You Sound Pretty Confident Mr Brown."

"I Am, It's Gone Be The Best Night Of Your Life. I'm Determined To Make You Feel Like A Queen, You Don't Even Realize How Special You Are But If You Stick With Me....I'm Gone Show You Everyday." He Spoke Softly As I Finished Braiding Him.

My Lips Curled Into A Smile And I Wrapped My Arms Around Him, Hugging Him Tight With My Chin Resting On His Head.

"You're The Sweetest, I'm Glad I Gave Us A Chance.." I Kissed The Top Of His Head Hearing Him Chuckle.