34

^Tiara 😍

Zakiya

"Why Weren't You In Bed When I Woke Up?

"Why Weren't You In Bed When I Woke Up?." I Pouted Walking Into The Kitchen Where Chris Was Busy Doing God Knows What.

He Had His Bare Back Facing Me But Soon Turned Around With A Wide Smile.

"Good Morning My Baby." He Approached Me And Grabbed My Waist Attacking My Neck With A Bunch Of Kisses Which Caused Me To Laugh Uncontrollably Loud.

"Somebody Is In A Good Mood." I Rubbed His Shirtless Chest As I Pecked His Lips.

"Waking Up To Your Beautiful Face Everyday Does That To A Nigga." He Smirked Making Me Smile.

"You Know What, You Don't Even Need Sugar, You're Too Sweet."

He Slightly Laughed "Anyway, I Got A Special Dish Here By Your Very Own Chef Breezy." He Went And Grabbed A Full Plate Of Breakfast Then Came Back And Stood In Front Of Me.

"I Know I'm A Fatass But Ain't No Way I'ma Finish All That!." I Pointed At The Plate.

"Oh You Need It After Last Night." He Smirked Splacing The Plate On The Counter.

I Laughed Shaking My Head

"Smells Good." I Grabbed A Fork And Took A Bite "Mhmmm. This Is So Good!"

He Smiled Nodding His Head Proudly "I'm A Man Of Many Talents You See."

"Trust Me, I Know!"

We Both Started Chuckling.

"Come On, Let's Eat Together." I Sat On The Countertop And He Took It As His Chance To Stand Between My Legs.

"You Gon' Feed Me?" He Placed His Large Hands On My Hips.

"Big Ass Baby." I Playfully Mushing His Head Which Made Him Chuckle Lightly. 

I Forked Some Food Then Held It Up To His Lips And I Pecked His Lips While He Chewed.

"Last Night Was Amazing." I Stole More Kisses. "I Know We've Had Sex Many Times Before But Last Night Was Different."

He Finished Chewing And Kissed My Cheek "Define Different."

I Sighed Biting Down On My Bottom Lip "It Was Just Different, There Were Sparks And Everything. And When We Moved From The Bed To The Floor, Shit Was Magical. I Haven't Felt Like That In A Long Time!"