38

Ignore The Errors 😐

Enjoy ❤

-

Omniscient

"Did You Really Have To Take This Long?" Tiara Rolled Her Eyes Watching As The Man Who's Been Her Partner In Crime For Months Walked Into The Million Dollar House She Shared With Her Friends.

"Chill, I Got Caught Up In Traffic.." He Pushed Back His Hood, Looking Around The Lovely Home. "I've Known Y'all For Years And I Still Can't Get Over How Loaded Y'all Is, This Shit Is Fancy."

"Not Really My Style But Whatever." Tiara Rolled Her Eyes Not Understanding Why He Was Drooling This Much Over A Simple House That She Barely Even Liked.

Everything About The House And Many Other Properties They Owned As A Group Was Not Tiara's Style, And She Specifically Didn't Want A House In New York But When Camille And Zakiya Suggested They Buy A House There, Years Ago, Shantel And Simone Agreed Like Little Puppets.

Tiara Didn't Understand Why They Had To Have So Many Houses, It Was Stupid In Her Opinion But She Would Never Tell That To The Girls So She Kept Her Mouth Shut For Years And Just Agreed With Whatever They Suggested Even Though She Wasn't Cool With It.

Camille And Zakiya Thought They Were The Bosses, They Moved In Silence And Often Made Decisions By Themselves Without Informing The Whole Group, That Made Tiara Mad. She Felt Belittled, Their Opinion Didn't Matter, Hers Especially, She Was The Overlooked Member Of The Group That's Why She Was Plotting On Them Now.

She Was Tried Of The Blatant Disrespect, She Wanted To Run Shit, She Wanted Her Name To Bring Fear To People, She Wanted To Run Houston All By Her Damn Self And She Was Going To Get There Even If She Died Trying.

Her Plan Was To Either Send Zakiya And The Girls To Jail Or Get Them Killed, She Was At A Point Where She Reallu Didn't Care What Happened To Them She Just Knew She Wanted Them Out Of The Picture So She Could Have Her Spotlight And The Respect She Very Well Deserved.

The Plan Wasn't Gonna Be Rushed Though, She Was Too Wise To Rush Anything, If She Was Gonna Do This Whole Thing She Had To Take Her Precious Time And Think Smart, Turning Zakiya And The Other Girls Against Each Other Would Make It Much More Easier For Tiara And Her Partner To Bring Them Down And She Was Willing To Do Everything In Her Power To Make Sure Everybody Bumped Heads While They Were Still In New York So She Could Put Her Plan In Motion When They Finally Return To Home.

But First She Wanted To Get Nisha Out The Way Cause She Was A Loose Cannon, Tiara Wasn't Happy With The Fact That Nisha Knew Her Secret And Tiara Didnt Like Feeling Threatened So She Had To Do Something Before Nisha Ran Her Mouth About What She Knew.

She Had To Get Her Out Of The Picture And Soon.

"So What Time They Gon Be Back?" Her Partner Questioned.

"Not Sure." Tiara Shrugged "But We Have To Be Quick Cause I Think I Overheard Zakiya And Her Lil Boyfriend Talking About Coming Back From The Club Earlier Than Everybody...Think They Have A Sex Appointment Or Whatever.." She Scrunched Her Face Up In Disgust