46

Didn't Proofread So Ignore The Errors
-

2 Days Later

Nisha

The Heist We Did 2 Days Ago Without Tiara Went Amazingly Well, I Was So Excited The Girls Listened To Me When I Suggested That We Vote Her Out Cause I'm More Than Sure That She Made Up That Whole Break In Story, I Know Her Ass Got Greedy And Took ...

The Heist We Did 2 Days Ago Without Tiara Went Amazingly Well, I Was So Excited The Girls Listened To Me When I Suggested That We Vote Her Out Cause I'm More Than Sure That She Made Up That Whole Break In Story, I Know Her Ass Got Greedy And Took Everything We Worked So Hard For Only So She Wouldn't Have Share.

She Wanna Act All Innocent Around Everybody Like She Ain't Been Plotting Against Them Behind Closed Doors, I've Dealt With People Like Her Almost All My Life, She's Greedy And Power Hungry. Her Greed Is What Made Her Switch Up On Her Friends And Do All That Sneaky Shit She's Been Doin Behind Their Back.

Grimy Ass Bitch.

"This Is Cute And Simple, I Look Good." I Mumbled Looking At Myself On The Full Mirror That Was In My Room.

Today Is The Day That August Decided To Take Me Out On That Date And If I'm Being Honest I'm A Little Nervous Because I Haven't Been On A Date Since I Was Like 16, 17 Years Old, I Really Don't Wanna Get There And Bore That Man To Sleep.

I Don't Know Where He's Taking Me, He Just Said I Should "Look Cute But Don't Wear Heels". So I'm Guessing We Doing Something A Little Adventurous?

I Decided I'm Gonna Tell August Everything I Know About Tiara Tonight, He Worked For Them At One Point So If Anybody Knows These Girls Better In This House, It's Him.

Maybe He'll Know What To Do And Help Me Expose This Snake, If He Doesn't Help Me I'm Gonna Have To Talk To Simone Cause She Already Has Her Suspicions, We Can Work Together In Bringing Tiara' Shady Ass Down.

I Don't Wanna Do It Myself Cause I Wouldn't Know Where To Start, I Can't Just Tell Everybody What I Know Without Proof, I Need Hardcore Evidence And If August Fails To Help Me Get It, Simone Is My Last Hope.

Tiara Thinks She's Smart But I'ma Show That Bitch I'm Smarter Than Her Grimy Ass

I Grabbed My Sneakers And Sat On The Bed So I Could Put Them On, My Door Suddenly Got Pushed Open And Zakiya Poked Her Head Inside The Room.

"Damn, We Don't Knock These Days?" I Chuckled Focusing Back On What I Was Doin Before She Interrupted.

"What You Doin? August Is Waiting On You Downstairs."

"Did He Send You?"

"I Sent Myself, Why You Keeping Homeboy Waitin? And What The Fuck Are You Wearing?"