10

Ignore Any Mistakes, 

-

Chris

I Deleted Zakiya's Number Thinking I'd Finally Stop Blowing Up Her Phone But But That Kinda Failed Since I Memorized Her Number, I Just Found Myself Calling And Texting Again.

I've Been Telling Myself To Stop, She's Just A Girl And I Have Many Of Those Falling At My Feet Already, Why Can't I Just Get Her Out My Head And Accept That She Don't Wanna Talk To Me?

I Guess I Just Wanna Hear It From The Horses Mouth, I Want Her To Tell Me That She Feels Nothing For Me, I Want Her To Say The Sex Meant Nothing To Her And That There Was No Connection Maybe Then I'll Leave Her Alone.

Sighing Deeply, I Sat Up On The Queen Size Bed And Ran A Hand Down My Face. If I Didn't Know Before That I'm Falling Hard For This Girl, I'm Definitely Sure Now.

She's All I Think About And The Fact That She's Ignoring Me After The Amazing Night We Shared A Month Ago Is Really Driving Me Crazy I Can't Focus On Nothing Else.

"Chris Come Eat!" I Heard My Mama Yell From Downstairs.

Apart From My Situation With Zakiya Things Have Been Great, I'm Loving The Penthouse And Same Goes For My Mama And My Sis, This Is The Happiest I've Seen Them In A Long Time And That Really Warms My Heart.

That Money I Was Saving Up To Get An Apartment, I'm Saving It For A Car Now, It's Gon Take Me Forever To Actually Get All Of It Together But I Ain't In A Rush.

"Aight I'm Coming." I Yelled Back While Standing Up From The Bed.

I Put A Shirt On And Grabbed My Phone, I Was About To Charge It But I Paused Bitting Onto My Bottom Lip.

"Okay, One Last Call Won't Hurt." I Mumbled To Myself As I Unlocked The Phone.

I Was Actin Way Outta Character, I Ain't Never Been Like This And It Worried Me, Last Thing I Want Is To Look Like Some Obsessed Nigga Who Can't Take The Hint.

Everytime I Texted Or Called Her I Kept Convincing Myself It Was The Last Except It Wasn't.

Her Phone Rang For What Seemed Like Forever Then She Finally Picked Up.

"Chris." Her Voice Spoke And My Heart Pounded. I Opened My Mouth To Speak But No Words Came Out "Hello.?"

"H-Hey." I Cleared My Throat As I Messed With My Blonde Curls "I Thought You Wouldn't Pick Up."

"Look I'm About To Head Out For Breakfast With My Girls-"

"Don't....Don't Do That."

She Sighed "What Am I Doin.?"

"You Tryna Rush Me Off The Phone, That Ain't Right Zak."

"Chris, Can I Call You Later."

I Sucked My Teeth "You Know You Won't Call, Why You Lyin'.?" My Voice Came Off Harsh "I Miss You Man, Big Time."