31

Ignore The Errors

Zakiya,

"Baby Have You Talked To Bria Since We Got Here?" I Asked Chris, He Was Taking His Morning Shower While I Neatly Arranged The Bed Coverings

"Yeah, Why You Ask?." He Yelled From The Bathroom.

"Just Curious, She Must Be Really Bored With You Gone."

"That Girl Ain't Worried About Me, I Bet Her Ass Is Busy Somewhere With These Lil Niggas And If I Find Out She Doin That Shit, I'ma Break Somebody's Dick In Half." He Walked Into The Room With A Towel Wrapped Around His Waist And I Laughed.

I Know There's A Reason Why Dave Stayed Back In Houston While All His Friends Came Here, I Don't Have To Be A Genius To Know That He Stayed For Bria But I Won't Tell That To Chris' Overprotective Ass.

It's Not Even My Business To Tell, I Just Hope They Not Doing Anything They Gonna Regret Later, When I Advised Bria To Tell Dave She Had Feelings For Him I Wasn't Thinking She Would Actually Do It But When She Texted Me Saying She Did It I Was Shook, Now That I Really Think About It. . .It's All Wrong, She Shouldn't Be Liking This Dude.

If They Pursue A Relationship That Boy Might Get Locked Up. It Ain't My Business Though So It's Whatever.

"I Don't Think She Has Time For Boys Right Now Baby, She Takes Her Books Very Seriously From What I've Seen." I Said.

"Briana Don't Care About Her Books." He Chuckled "The Only Thing She Cares About Is Her Phone And Taking Photos."

"Every Girl Likes Selfies.. Leave Her Alone."

He Slightly Laughed "I Kinda Miss Her."

I Smiled A Bit "You're A Good Brother You Know That?"

"You Think? I Mean Sometimes I Feel Like I'm A Little Too Hard On Her."

"You're Protective, That's Totally Normal. Just Don't Over Do It"

"Noted." He Smiled Pulling Me To His Chest. "What Were You And The Girls Talkin' Ahout Last Night?"

I Sighed Wrapping My Arms Around His Torso "About Stuff, Tonight We Put Our Plan In Motion."

"Oh?" He Gave Me His Full Attention

I Nodded "We're Starting With The Jewellery Store First Then We Gonna Wait It Out For About 2 Days Before Attacking Another One. And Then We Start Bombing ATMs."