45

Ignore The Errors, I Didn't Proofread. 😭

___

Chris

"Can I Hang Up Now?" Zakiya Asked On The Phone And I Shook My Head Like She Could See Me

"Y'all There Yet?"

"Not Yet, We're Like 10 Minutes Away."

"You Can Hang Up When Y'all Get There." I Spoke Softly.

"We Got Nothing To Talk About Though, You Just Wanna Listen To Me Breathe?"

"I Don't Mind." I Smirked Taking A Few Puffs Of My Blunt Before Blowing Smoke In The Air.

"Boy You Clingy As Hell." Simone Yelled From The Background And I Scrunched Up My Face Fighting The Urge To Cuss Her Nosy Ass Out.

"Don't Talk To My Man, I Don't Like You Like That." Zak Scolded Her.

"I Don't Like Your Ass Either Hoe And I'ma Talk To Your Ugly Boyfriend When I Want To, You Ain't The Boss Of Him Nor Are You His Mama."

"Y'all Not Finna Start All That Bickering Shit Right Now Bruh." I Heard Shantel Speak And I Nodded In Agreement Like They Could See Me.

"Ugh, I Can't Stand Her." Zak Mumbled. "Baby She Called You Ugly."

"She Know She The Ugly One." I Responded.

"My Nigga I'm Hotter Than Your Current Bitch." Simone Clapped Back Making Me Roll My Eyes.

"She Gon Give You Another Hole On Ya Forehead And I Won't Intervene This Time Son." I Said And She Released An Ugly Ass Laugh.

"I Ain't Scared Of That Girl Boo, She Knows It."

"Bitch Can You Just Zip It For A Minute?." Zakiya Asked Her.

"No I Can't Zip It, I Don't Know Why The Fuck You Think You're In A Position To Tell Me What To Do. I Don't Even Know Why You're Talking To Me Right Now Cause I Clearly-"

"Simone Shut Your Annoying Ass Up." Zak Said Cutting Her Off And I Heard Mumbling But I Couldn't Make Up What Was Being Said.
"Anyways, What You Busy With Baby?"

"Oh Nothing, Just Chillin By The Pool With The Guys." I Said Passing The Blunt To August. "How Long You Think It's Gon Take Y'all This Time?"