27

Ignore The Errors 💕
-

Chris,

The Sound Of Zakiya's Phone Woke Me Up From My Sleep And I Groaned Hiding My Head Under The Pillow, I Was Exhausted And I So Badlt Needed My Sleep But This Stupid Phone Wasn't Letting Me

We Landed In New York Yesterday And The House We Staying In Is Off The Chain, I Thought The Penthouse Zakiya GaveTo Me Back In Huston Was Beautiful But This Is Next Level Of Luxury, I Ain't Never Been In Anything Like This In Real Life. If I'm Being Honest The Only Time I Ever See Myself In A Place Like This Right Here Is In My Dreams.

I Can't Believe How Rich These Females Are, They Got Properties Plus Businesses Under Their Names And They Still Tryna Get More Money? When Is It Gonna Be Enough, Like When Are Will They Reach A Point When They Say Okay We Done, No More Hustling, We Got Enough Shit.

Guess It's True What They Say, Money Is Never Enough.

Just As I Was About To Fall Back To Sleep The Phone Started Ringing Again. I Snatched The Pillow Off My Head While Sitting Up. I Looked At Zakiya Sleeping Next To Me, She Looked So Peaceful But I'm About To Wake Her Ass Up Cause This Bitch She Call A Phone Is Really Getting On My Nerves!

"Zak." I Poked Her Ass. "Baby Wake Up Man."

"What Chris?" She Whined.

"Your Phone Ringing, Get This Bitch." I Laid Back Down.

"Answer It, If It's Odell Tell Him Fuck Off." She Mumbled Before Going Back To Sleep.

I Reached For The Phone And Slid To Answer "Hello."

"Is This Zakiya's Phone.?"

I Frowned Looking At The Screen, The Caller ID Read Grans.

"Uh Yeah, She Sleepin'. Hold On I'ma Wake Her Up."

"Hold On Now, Tell Me Who You Are... A Man Has Never Answered My Grandbaby's Phone Before."

"My Name's Chris."

"Oh, Are You The Boyfriend?."

". . .Yes Ma'am." I Scratched My Head.

"Oooo, So My Baby Finally Dating...How Old Are You? What Do You Do For A Living? You Better Not Be Some Player Cause I Break Bones My Son."

I Couldn't Help But Chuckle, Her Grandmother Is A Lil Forward Man.

"I'm 23, A Medical School Student And No I Don't Play Females....If Anything Yo Granddaughter Was Tryna Play Me But I Put That Female In Her Place." I Blutered Out