Spring Date

Ashton: You and Ashton had seen on social media this new hiking place that some people discovered, so the both of you decided to check it out. You parked in the lot across the street and made your way to the trail. You looked up and realized how steep of a climb it would be, and you could feel the sweat starting to form across your forehead. Ashton knew you had asthma so this hike was going to be quite difficult for you, but Ashton assured you that he was going to be walking along side you every step of the way until you got to the top. He even found a "walking stick" on the side of the trail to help you more. The view at the top was definitely worth the climb, and more breathtaking than pictures you had seen on social media. 

Michael: You and Michael both loved animals, so you decided the perfect spring date would be going to the zoo together. One of the zoos near you had free admission so you took Michael there without hesitation. You walked around, observing all of the exhibits, filming short videos on Snapchat as you go. Michael knew your favorite animal was otters, so he did not mind spending a little extra time at the otter exhibit while you watched them adoringly. Once you walked around and saw all of the animals, you bought lunch, took some cute photos in the zoo's photo booth, and visited the gift shop, where Michael bought you a necklace with an otter on it. 

Calum: Calum thought the weather was beautiful outside after the sunset, so he came up the idea that you two should go stargazing. The two of you drove to an open field, laid out a cozy blanket with some snacks, and watched the stars together. You just enjoyed the view while Calum started looking for constellations. You both lost track of time, talking for hours about the past, the present, and your future together. You cuddled into his side as he kissed the top of your head, wishing that you both could be stuck in this moment for the rest of your life. 

Luke: You recently found out that a mini-golf course had just opened up down the street, so you and Luke thought it would be a great idea to check it out. The both of you grabbed your gear and headed onto the tropical-themed golf course. Luke kept track of the score because you were kind of confused about how scoring works with golf. You took turns taking your shots, most of yours taking a while to get into the hole. You both didn't care about being good at mini-golf, you honestly just wanted to goof and and have some fun. Luke got his fair share of some hits off the course or splashing in the water, but he ended up winning the game by a few points.