When You Realize You're In Love

Ashton: You were at a new coffee shop that just opened up down the street. You and Ashton were there on opening day. The both of you grabbed a cup of coffee, you adding an everything bagel to your order and sat down at a booth by the window. Before digging in, Ashton told you to wait as he pulled out his phone, wanting to take a picture of you. You looked down and smiled, not wanting to make eye contact with the camera lens of his cellphone. When Ashton looked at the results, a huge smiled appeared on his face, telling you how absolutely beautiful you are, making you blush. He showed you the picture, and told you never to forget it. 

Michael: You and Michael were playing video games at your house. This time you were playing Just Dance, even if you or Michael couldn't dance to save your lives; you just wanted to have a little fun. You were dancing to "Where Have You Been" by Rihanna and you both were getting lost by how fast the dance moves were appearing on the screen. You and Michael were laughing hysterically as the song ended, falling onto the floor clutching your stomachs. Your head ended up on his chest and you looked up at him, feeling the vibration of his laughter underneath you. You smiled up at him and continued to enjoy the precious moment. 

Calum: You both were cuddled up on the couch watching The Vow with Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum. Rachel McAdams was your "girl celebrity crush" and you admired every piece of her and have seen most of her movies. "I wish I looked like Rachel McAdams, she is absolutely stunning" you said. Calum looked down at you with a confused look on his face. "You don't like the way you look?" he asked with a concerned tone to his voice. "Is any girl really satisfied with the way they look?" you responded back after a few moments of silence. Calum turned you over so you were making eye contact, his hand stroking your cheek. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met, and I would not trade anything in the world to date someone else" he said lovingly. Your eyes started to tear up. "You think so?" you asked. "I know so" he replied, and followed up with a soft kiss on your lips. 

Luke: You both were backstage spending some time together before his show started. You only had five minutes but all of a sudden he randomly asked if you wanted to do a short Instagram live together before he had to run out of stage, and of course you agreed. You had a couple hundred views only a few seconds after it started, and the comments immediately started flowing in. You guys answered as many questions as possible, mostly about your relationship. Luke talked so sweetly about you and you felt strong butterflies again like you did on your first date. The fans could see how happy you were together and were constantly pointing it out, not giving you much hate, but instead making you feel more loved.