He Sends You A Letter

Ashton: "Dear my sweet love, I deeply apologize for how badly the internet connection has been while I have been on tour. I miss hearing your voice over the phone and I miss seeing your beautiful face on Skype. I decided to write you this letter to still keep in touch with you because only writing to you a few days a week is so much better than not being able to talk to you at all. Tour has been going quite well, and it's been great going back to playing every day. I hope you are doing well with your classes and finding ways to have fun on the weekends. Don't stress yourself out too much, you're way too precious. I will continue to send you letters in the hopes that you might write me back. I love you, baby. Love, Ash."

Michael: "Y/N, I have been writing a lot of songs about you. The guys tend to notice that I do this a lot when I miss you terribly. I know that a lot of them would be too mushy-gushy to produce and put on an album, but hopefully, I can play them for you when I get home from tour, and they can be just for the two of us. What they say is true, I miss you way too much. Not seeing you for six months has messed with me head a little bit, because I am so used to seeing you all the time when we are back home together. I hope I get to see you soon and when I do, I'm going to give you the tightest hug ever. I'm looking forward to receiving a letter back from you, but until then I can't wait to see your face over the phone. Hugs and kisses, Michael". 

Calum: "Baby, on days like these, where I have eaten take out for the past week, I really miss your home cooking, especially the times where you will let me cook with you. Nothing is the same without you. None of the boys know how to cook, even I can burn toast sometimes. That would never be acceptable at your house. I miss the times where we'd cook together and you'd get fed up with me messing around and not being any help. I miss waking up early in the morning to cook breakfast with you, even though you would only let me pour the pancake batter because, like I said, I would burn the toast. I miss the times where we would stay up extra late and make cookies and I'd start a batter fight and tell you how much sweeter you were compared to the cookies. I can't wait to come home to you soon love, bye for now, Cal." 

Luke: "Hey love, I am writing you this letter because I am bored. Not that this has been my last resort, I have been meaning to write to you for a while, but tour just died down a bit and I have a little bit of free time before our next round of interviews and promotions. The guys are out getting food right now, and I could have gone with them, but I decided to stay back and write to you. So I guess you could say I am not really bored because I had the option to go with the guys. Anyway, I miss you a lot and I can't stop thinking about you. Sometimes it distracts me while I'm on stage so I just pretend that you're in the audience cheering me on. I wish that was the case though. Only two more months until I get to see your beautiful face. I'll talk to you soon my love. XOXO, Luke."