You Do His Makeup

Ashton: You were starting to gain a lot of subscribers on YouTube and a lot of your fans shipped you and Ashton together. You were getting a lot of requests to do Ashton's makeup, but you were not sure how he would take the suggestion. You two were sitting on the couch and he was scrolling through Twitter. "Hey babe," he asked. "Yes baby" you replied, taking your eyes off your phone momentarily to make eye contact with him. "Why is everyone tagging us in these tweets about you doing my makeup?" You informed him that some of your fans wanted you to do his makeup and soon his two eyebrows became one. "Really?" he questioned, his confused look soon turning into a laugh. "Yeah, would you be up for doing a video with me?" you asked him but not getting your hopes up. He hesitated for a few seconds. "We gotta give the people what they want," he said to you, and the biggest smile appeared on your face. You set up all your materials and started your YouTube video, making sure that he looked very pretty for your audience. 

Michael: You and Ashton were in the middle of a competitive bet that involved Mario Kart. If Michael got the highest score at the end of the tournament, you had to sit through an hour of guitar lessons. If you got the highest score at the end of the tournament, he had to sit still while you put makeup on him. You two were neck and neck at the end of the final race but overall you were in the lead. You got your hands on a cube as you were turning the corner and you were lucky enough to receive three bananas, which you used to create some distance between you and Michael's character.  You stood up and cheered as you crossed the finish line, running to your room to grab your makeup kit. You came back into the living to see Michael giving you the puppy dog face but you were not giving into him. "I promise you it will not take that long" you reassured Michael as you started applying the concealer to his red face. 

Calum: "Hey baby I know this might be really random but do you wanna do my makeup?" Calum asked you. You turned your head in surprise and asked him why. He told you that growing up he always saw his sister doing her own makeup and wanted to know what it felt like and looked like on someone like him. He was too embarrassed to ask his sister to borrow some of her makeup, especially because he had no idea how to use some of the materials, but ever since he started dating you he wanted to experience what it was like to have makeup on. As you sat down on the couch together, you did a quick tutorial and ran through what each of the supplies was meant for, and then asked Calum which supplies he would like to use on his face. He chose the eyeliner, mascara, dark-colored blush, and dark eye shadow. You decorated his face with beauty and gave him a small mirror after you were done to see what he looked like, and he was very impressed with your artistic skills. 

Luke: You knew it was hard for Luke to wake up once he's fallen asleep. It was getting close to show time and Luke still hadn't woken up yet. The other guys dared you to take out your materials and put makeup on him to wake him up. You had enough time to do it and for him to wash his face off before the show started so you took the dare and went to grab your supplies from the tour bus. Luke had wiggled around a little bit while you were working on him but you were surprised that he hadn't fully woken up from how much you were touching his face. It was only when you began to apply to eyeliner when he began to stir. He slowly sat up, saw you with the eyeliner pencil in your hand, felt his face, and rushed to the bathroom. You could hear a very loud "Y/N!" and you began to laugh, knowing you were in for it later.