Homecoming

Ashton: You were sitting in front of your vanity on a special Friday night getting ready for Aston to arrive. Tonight was the night of your last college homecoming dance and your first homecoming dance with a date. You were nervous but excited. None of your friends hardly know who Ashton is because of how much he is on tour during the school year so you were excited for them to get to know Ashton a little bit more. You were finishing up putting on your fake eyelashes when you heard a knock on your door. Your roommate answered the door for you and there stood Ashton looking as handsome as ever with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. You turned around to face him with the biggest smile on your face, and he walked over to you, planting a small kiss on your forehead. "Are you almost ready?" Ashton asked. You stood up and took your hand in his. "I am now" you claimed, and the two of you walked out the door and headed to the gym where the dance was being held. 

Michael: You were gathered in the lounge on your college hall floor getting pictures with your friends and of course, your handsome date Michael. The boys stood in a cluster taking pictures of their dates and talking to each other about how beautiful their girls looked. You noticed that Michael was not talking to any of the guys. About halfway through your photoshoot with the girls, you saw him staring at you in adoration. "What?" you mouthed to him, a small smile starting to form on your face. "You're beautiful" he mouthed back to you, and you looked down to blush, making sure Michael did not see how red your cheeks were getting. He walks over to you and puts a hand on your back. "You know, we have not gotten that many pictures together" he whispers in your ear. "Well, we can definitely change that" you reply back to him and your phone to one of your friends. The two of you knew that there would be a photo booth at the dance but he wanted just a few pictures beforehand before the chaos settled in, and you happily agreed. 

Calum: The two of you were happily dancing to the songs that the DJ was playing at the booth at the front of the gym. You could tell that Calum was having a good time and you were glad that he was getting along well with the rest of your friends. Even though you felt overwhelmed with the number of people that surrounded you in such a small space, you knew Calum was there to protect you if things got too much for you. Suddenly the music died down and a slow song started to play on the radio, making every couple in the room instantly join together. You and Calum had not been dating for very long, so this would have been your first-time slow dancing together. He reached out his hand and asked if you would like to dance with him. A smile appeared on your face as you took his hand and pulled your body closer to his. You rested your head on his chest as he kissed your temple. You could feel his fingers rub your back and you rested into him like a puzzle piece. What a picture-perfect moment. 

Luke: He knew that you were not big on crowds, and he knew that you were not one hundred percent comfortable with entering a gym with hundreds of people in very close proximity to each other. You two wanted to make some memories together by attending your college's homecoming but you were nervous about having a panic attack in a room full of that many people. Luke completely understood, and he made sure that you still had the best night of your life. You took pictures together with some of your friends, and then stepped briefly into the gym to take more pictures together at the photo booth that was available, then immediately left the crowded area. You spend the rest of the time eating food from the large snack bar and talking about your future. When it came time for a slow dance, he took your hand and the two of you danced together outside the gym. 

5 Seconds of Summer ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara