Thanksgiving

Ashton: You and Ashton spend Thanksgiving at your shared apartment. This was your first time cooking a full meal without your family so you woke up extra early to prepare it. You bought all the ingredients a week in advance in case the stores would be busy a day or two before the holiday. Ashton helped decorate your apartment and set up for your wonderful dinner, taste testing here and there of course. 

Michael: The two of you were both so busy with work that you practically forgot about Thanksgiving. You knew it would be a nightmare to go out and try to fight for turkeys and stuffing, so the two of you just spent the day cooking a regular meal and listing off all of the things you were thankful for this year. It did not matter that you did not make this extravagant meal like everyone else on this day, you were just happy that you were able to spend it with your wonderful boyfriend. 

Calum: You and Calum spent Thanksgiving with your family. You had a lot of people to celebrate with. Your mom spent the majority of the day in the kitchen, so you and Calum tried to help out as much as possible despite there not being much room in the kitchen, but your mom was thankful anyway. She thanked Calum countless times for his help and she was really happy that the two of them could get to know each other a little more. The amount of work that went into the food paid off, because everything, as usual, tasted so delicious. 

Luke: You had not been feeling well for days. You took the week off from work, which was so not like you, but Luke said that you needed rest. He noticed you've been overworking yourself lately and he wanted to make Thanksgiving a little less stressful for you. He offered to cook everything, from the turkey to the stuffing to the pumpkin pie (even though most of it was store-bought). Luckily, you had bought everything well in advance for today. You were so thankful that Luke spent most of the day working in the kitchen, making sure everything was perfect for dinner.