When He Realizes He's In Love

Ashton: You were having a playful argument about whether Harry Styles was hotter than Ashton or not. He was jokingly getting offended even though he knew Harry was your celebrity crush (besides him of course). Ashton threw a pillow at you and demanded that you take it back, but you refused. He warned you one more time to say that he was hotter that Harry, and when you shook your head no, he pounced on you, pinning your arms above your head. He stared into your eyes for a few more seconds and you made a teasing face at him. His hands let go of your wrists and moved down to your sides, tickling you mercilessly. Your laughter rang out through the room as you yelled at him to stop. "Not until you admit that I'm hotter than Harry" he teased. "Fine okay you're hotter than Harry!" you shouted through your laughter. Hearing you laugh, Ashton realized, made his heart flutter like it did on your first date. 

Michael: You both were walking down the street making your way back to your house after having a great night out together. As you turned the corner to your neighborhood, you noticed that some teenage girls had been following you for a little while. You whispered over to Michael about what was going on and you both turned around to face the girls, startling them a little bit. You didn't know what to say at first, and you weren't sure if Michael wasn't going to say anything, so you kindly asked the girls if they needed anything. They admitted that they were fans of 5 Seconds of Summer and wanted to know if they could take a few pictures with Michael before leaving you guys alone. You and Michael both looked at each other before nodding in agreement, taking a few moments to give the girls what they wanted. One of the girls stepped aside and started talking to you while she waited your turn, and she ended up asking you for a picture as well. Michael saw you interact with the girl and a smile appeared on his face, so happy that you were getting along with fans and vice versa. 

Calum: You were sitting on the couch in the back of the tour bus, him continuing to teach you how to play the bass. He was beginning to show you how to play some of his songs and you were enjoying it greatly; you always wanted to learn how to play some of his songs on this fascinating instrument. The song you wanted to learn how to play the most was "Airplanes" because it was one of your favorites. As Calum began to show you how to place your fingers and pluck the strings, your tongue slipped out of the side of your mouth in concentration as you tried your best to place your small fingers on the strings. You looked up at Calum to see if you were doing it right and you caught him staring at you. You asked him why he was looking at you like that. "What's wrong with me staring at your beauty?" He asked back, making you blush. 

Luke: You were cuddling on his couch and were watching a movie that you realized halfway through it that you were not too interested in. You felt your eyes starting to droop and you soon gave into temptations as you fully fell asleep. Luke didn't notice this until the end credits when he asked you how you liked the movie. When you did not respond to him, he looked over your shoulders and saw that your eyes were closed. He stared at you for a few moments, glancing over every inch of your gorgeous face; you looked so peaceful while you were asleep. He started stroking your hair and kissed your temple as a smile appeared on his face. You briefly stirred in your sleep and he stopped his movements, not wanting to wake you up. He wrapped his arms around you a little tighter and nuzzled his nose into your neck a little more before falling asleep along with you, taking one of the most peaceful naps he has had in a long time.