On Your Period

Ashton: You woke up snuggled into Ashton's arms and you were quickly blinded by the light of the sun that streamed through the blinds on the windows. You gently moved his arm to make sure not to wake him up and went to use the bathroom. As you pulled back the covers, you noticed a red blotch on the sheets and you started to panic because your period wasn't supposed to come for another four days. You didn't know why you were so early. You went to go change and by the time you got back to the room, Ashton was awake and was concerned with the look on your face. When you told him what happen, he opened his arms to you again, signaling to get back into his arms. You guys spent the rest of the day in bed eating junk food and him giving you tummy rubs to ease your cramps. 

Michael: Michael promised that he would call you when his show ended for the night. You were waiting by the phone impatiently because you had a rough day and wanted to vent to someone. Because you were on your period, you were afraid that you would get too emotional while you were on the phone with Michael. You picked up the phone on the first ring and began your conversation with Michael. When he asked you how your day was, you started off fine but your voice soon started to crack and you broke down in tears. He tried his best to comfort you over the phone but it was hard to when he was hundreds on miles away. You explained to him that you were on your period and he immediately understood. He wished that he was there to cuddle you all better and to feed you all the chocolates you desired. 

Calum: Calum knew what time of the month it was and he came to your house fully prepared with your favorite chocolates and some of the best heating pads he could find. He immediately embraced you in his arms and got into the spooning position, which was your favorite way to cuddle because he had easy access to rub your tummy to make you feel better. You reached for a king size Twix bar and started watching Netflix together. His hand slipped up underneath your shirt and his lips kissed your temple, easing you into a calm sleep. You both ended up taking a long tap together and by the time you woke up, you had felt much better thanks to Calum. 

Luke: You were a bit moody today because your period had just started, but it was date night and you were nervous that you might snap at Luke for no reason. You paced around your room for a good thirty minutes trying to calm yourself down before you heard a knock at the door, which meant that Luke had arrived and you had lost track of time. You opened the door and he embraced you in his arms, stroking your hair just a little bit as he held you. "Just to warn you, I am on my period which means I could be a little moody but I promise you that is not your fault" were the words that came out of your mouth. Luke chuckled before kissing you on the lips, making you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.