Tickle Fight

Ashton: You were currently being chased around your house by Ashton. The two of you decided to bake cookies because you were stuck inside all day, and just a few moments earlier you had smeared a portion of the cookie batter on Ashton's face. You did not know what his response would be so your first instinct was to run, but it did not take him long to catch up to you. He grabbed you by the waist and tossed you onto the bed, climbing over the top of you so that you could not move. "Do you have something to say to me?" Ashton asked, but you just shook your head no. His fingers connected immediately to your neck and you began squirming and laughing, trying to escape but you were miserably failing. You tried to fight back by tickling his stomach but he just took your hands and pinned them above your head. He had his hands placed on your hips which were a sensitive area for you, but before he had the chance to do anything else, you surrendered, apologizing for your actions and promised not to do it again. 

Michael: The two of you were pretty competitive when it came to Mario Kart, but today, you were in a more playful mood than usual. You would overly-brag when you once a race and would jokingly pout and moan whenever you lost. You also started the habit of bumping into Michael's shoulder whenever he started to gain speed on you, but as you were rounding the last corner of your last race, Michael had about enough of your fun of games. He was much stronger than you were so he lifted up one of your arms when you weren't expecting it and started tickling the sides of your ribs, making you lose control of your car. He tried it again right before you crossed the finish line, making him win the race. You threw your body over top of him and started tickling his sides, but because you were way more ticklish than him, you curled into a ball on top of him when he started tickling you again. "How do you like that huh?" Michael teased, but you were laughing too hard to answer him. 

Calum: "Hey babe" Calum called out from the living room as you were cooking dinner. "Yes, babe" you called back. "Come here for a minute". You dropped what you were doing while you weren't occupied with what you were cooking and walked over to where Calum sat on the couch. "Come closer," he said, and even though you were a bit suspicious, you took a step closer. You waited to see what he would do and before you knew it, you were being grabbed by your waist and placed into Calum's lap with his arms wrapped around your stomach. "Are you ticklish?" Calum asked with a smirk on his face. You were totally confused. "Why in the world would you randomly ask me that?" you questioned. Before he could respond, while you were still tight in his grip, his fingers started tickling your sides and you tossed your head back as you laughed. "I just wanted to see what your reaction would be" Calum finally replied. You tried to turn around and tickle him back but he put you in a new position where it was impossible to get him, but he was still able to dance his fingers all-around your skin. 

Luke: The two of you had just woken up from the light that streamed through your window. Luke turned over to face you and let out a groan. "Good morning gorgeous," he said. You replied with a kiss on his lips. A smile appeared on his face as he kissed you back, then your nose, then your forehead, your neck, and making his way down to your stomach. You held your breath and closed your eyes because he knew you were ticklish there but it was still a part of the morning routine. But this morning he decided to be a little extra playful as he dragged his chin across your sensitive skin, making your laughter a little more noticeable. "Babe," Luke said as he looked back up at you, "I'm trying to be romantic here". You let out a small squeal as his chin grazed over your sides, making you twist and turn. Sooner or later, you felt his fingers graze across your skin too. "Okay now you're doing this on purpose," you said as you began to sit up. "How would you like it if I did that to you?" You placed your fingers on the back of his neck which made him tense up a bit. "Okay okay I'll stop," he giggled, but not before squeezing your sides one more time to get a good laugh out of you.