Meeting His Family

Ashton: You were dreading the day that you were finally going to meet Ashton's mother and siblings. You let your anxiety get the best of you as you bit your nails down to the skin. Ashton noticed you were getting nervous and reassured you that they were going to love you. Ashton told his mother to make one of your favorite meals and you walked into his house feeling warm and welcome. You were greeted by his mother with a big hug and you got along really well with his siblings, talking about a lot of similar things you have in common. You felt really comfortable at the dinner table and his mother even asked you to stay and watch a movie with them. Ashton told you a few days later that his mother loved having you over. 

Michael: You and Michael were out at lunch when he saw his parents walk in the restaurant door. His face lit up and he quickly asked you if you wanted to meet his parents on the spot. You were confused by his actions as you turned around, watching his parents wait to be seated. You were more than happy to, and Michael then called out his parents names, signaling them to come over to your table. His parents were happy to see him and they were even more enlightened to see the girl that they've heard so much about. You both invited them to sit down and enjoy the meal with you and you all got to talking right away. They asked you where you were from and where you are going to school and they were very impressed with how intelligent you were. As your meal finished and you stood up to walk back out to your car, Michael's parents told you how much of a pleasure it was to meet you.

Calum: Calum's mother had been asking Calum about the pretty girl that kept popping up in paparazzi pictures with him recently. He was quite shy about it first because your relationship had just gone public a few weeks ago but he decided to sit down with his mother and tell her everything she needs to know about your relationship. With all the information that his mother took in, she was eager to meet you. So the next day, Calum invited you over to his house to meet his family, including his older sister, who drove a little bit a distance to meet you. His family could tell you were nervous at first so instead of putting all the pressure on you, they told you about their family history and what Calum was like as a child, including a few embarrassing stories of him in the process. In the end, they had you laughing throughout the majority of the night which eased your nerves a lot. 

Luke: You and Luke were communicating through FaceTime late one night while he was home and you were away at school. He was laughing about something funny that happened at the  show a few hours earlier when he heard a knock at the door, realizing that it was his mother and his older brother coming to visit. You offered to let him go to spend some time with his family but he wanted you to meet his mother and older brother. He turned the camera towards them and they quickly introduced themselves to you, claiming how much of a pleasure it was to finally meet you even if it was through the phone. You talked to them for a few more minutes before letting Luke and his family members go, but not before his mother mentioned that she should meet you in person sometime soon.