Summer Date

Ashton: You and Ashton spent the day at an amusement park. It was bright and sunny out so you both wanted to be outdoors. You had arrived at the amusement park right when it opened and were determined to ride all of the rollercoasters before the parked had closed. You began to feel a bit nervous as you were preparing to get on the first rollercoaster but Ashton made sure to sit next to you and hold your hand the entire time. As they locked you both in, he helped you take deep breaths before you took off. Once the ride had ended, you began to feel the adrenaline kick in and before you know it, you were ready for the next ride. The day continued on and you lost track of time because of how much fun you both were having, and before you knew it, the sun was beginning to set. Fortunately, you and Ashton were both able to ride all of the rollercoasters in the park before leaving fully satisfied with your day. 

Michael: You had always wanted to go to Firefly because it was close to where you had lived, but you could never afford tickets to go. Because your birthday was a few weeks before Firefly started, Michael surprised you with tickets for the both of you to attend the whole festival. Not only that, but he wanted to take you shopping so you could buy a couple of cute festival-like outfits so you would be fully prepared for your trip. When you arrived on the site, you and Michael set up the perfect camping spot and did not hesitate to walk around and explore the park. Over the course of the next few days, you and Michael went to countless performances and ate high-quality festival food, and you would not have wanted to experience it with anyone else.

Calum: You woke up to a sunny and beautiful Saturday morning, and you thought it was a good idea to spend the day at the beach with Calum. Your parents owned a beach house along the coast, so the both of you drove up, dropped your stuff off at the house, and made your way to the sand and water. You and Calum spent a few hours on the beach, playing in the water, throwing a football back and forth, and taking a nap on the large blanket you had laid out. Around dinnertime, you walked up to the boardwalk and got some food before sitting down on a bench and enjoying your meal. You thought it was a good idea to walk around the boardwalk for a bit before it started getting dark so you wouldn't have to drive back to your house back home in total darkness. The two of you ended up buying matching bracelets and a few more snacks along the way.

Luke: You had recently seen a poster for a new antique shop that had just opened about an hour away, and apparently it was getting good reviews, so you and Luke decided to check it out. It looked small on the outside but you had totally underestimated its size because when you both walked into the building, you were shocked by how much space there was on the inside. Luke was determined to walk around the entire perimeter because he was so interested to see how many items this place sold. You both were so fascinated by how many things you saw, from the large amounts of clothing to the variety of jewelry. Luke challenged you to only be able to buy one item from the entire shop, so you took on the challenge, even if you realized how hard it was going to be. You ended up leaving with a thought journal and Luke bought a new stand for his electric guitar.