He Finds Your Diary

Ashton: You were on your way home from work and you knew Ashton was already at your house waiting for you. While he was waiting in your room, he saw your diary laying out on your desk. He was unaware that you had a diary and was very curious to see what you had written in it. He walked over to your desk and started flipping through the pages decorated with neat cursive. A lot of your entries were recent so he decided to check those out first. His eyes scrolled through the pages of words expressing about what had gone on throughout the day, and his eyebrows lifted when you constantly mentioned his name, all good things of course. You wrote about how much you loved him and how you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with him. A large smile appeared on his face as he heard the door open, signalling that you were home. He quickly flipped back to the page where it was before he started looking at it and hopped back onto your bed, scrolling through his phone as if nothing had happened moments earlier. 

Michael: You and the band were on the tour bus and you were currently in the shower and getting ready for bed after a long day. You had constantly been teasing Michael about how you'll never let him see your diary because he'll think you're too mushy and gushy because a lot of what you wrote was about your relationship. He knew you had brought it on tour with them but you had no idea where you had hidden it. He decided to take advantage of your shower time and rummage through your bunk without making too much of a mess. It took him a few minutes but he finally found it underneath your pillow. Michael knew he already had a few minutes to look through your diary so he tried to skim through it as fast as he could. There were not that many entries because you only started writing when the tour started but he loved reading about how you described your day in so much detail. 

Calum: Calum had always wondered if you kept a diary in your room and if so, where you would hide it. You both had just started dating so he wanted to see if there was anything he needed to know about before the relationship got too serious. He knew you were a light sleeper so one morning after he had slept over your house, he woke up early to try and find your diary. He searched underneath furniture and in your closets until he came across the book of secrets underneath your bed. He took it out and held it in his hands, only for him to realize that your diary had a lock on it. He sighed, losing motivation to find the key because knowing you, it would be in a completely different place. He had already gone through so much trouble trying to find this diary that he just neatly put it back in its place and crawled back in bed with you. 

Luke: "Do you have a diary?" Luke randomly asks you one day. "I do indeed" you replied to him, waiting for the next question he was about to ask. "Is there any chance that I might be able to see it?" he questioned you once again. You looked at him with a smirk on your face. "You're going to have to find it first" you giggled as you looked back down at your computer. Luke waited a few moments to see if you were being serious, and when you did not look back up at him, he got up from your bed and started looking around your room. You glanced up at him sometimes just to see how he was doing, and you were happy to find that after ten minutes he still hadn't found your diary. It took everything in you not to laugh but Luke could tell you were on the verge of laughing so he hopped back on the bed and started tickling you. "Luke what are you doing?" you yelled at him through your uncontrollable giggles. "Tell me where your diary is and I'll stop" he laughed back. You were laughing too hard to get any more words out so you pointed to the bedside table where the black book was sitting underneath your lamp.