One Year Anniversary

Ashton: You wake up to find that it is raining cats and dogs outside. You and Ashton were quite adventurous so you were bummed you could not go out, but you were lucky the two of you did not make reservations to go anywhere. Instead, you ordered cheese stuffed crust from your favorite pizza place and an abundance of appetizers to fill your stomachs for the entire day. 

Michael: You had no idea what to expect for today because Michael was keeping everything a surprise. He told you to dress nice and prepare for a magical night. For dinner, he made special reservations at a new restaurant across town where you could dine under the stars. You were impressed, to say the least. The scenery was absolutely gorgeous and you were blown away by how amazing the food tasted. To end the night, Michael took you for a walk in the park across the street from the restaurant with a waterfront view. 

Calum: You were not feeling too well, and you felt bad because you assumed Calum had planned something nice for your anniversary. But you were blessed that Calum completely understood. He ordered food from your favorite fast food place and the two of you laid in bed for the majority of the day, taking short naps and watching your favorite movies. You wanted to get up and do something fun for Calum's sake, but he said he was having fun just spending time with you. 

Luke: You and Luke had a lot of things on your bucket list that you had to complete, and since winter had just ended, this was the perfect time for the two of you to go out and be adventurous. You woke up early and had a good breakfast before you and Luke got dressed for a fun day. You took your journal with you so you could record everything you did. You filled your tank up with gas and the two of you were on your way, traveling from location to location, doing the things you had always wanted to do.