You Surprise Him On Tour

Ashton: It had been six months since you and Ashton last spent time together and at this point, FaceTime was not cutting it. You could tell that he was deeply missing you over the phone and you wished that you could be there with him. Then an idea popped into your head. Your college has a four day weekend and you originally did not have any plans, until now. You quickly booked a flight to where his next show was playing and started packing for the weekend. You hoped that by the time your flight landed and you made it to the arena, you could wait backstage for them to finish their show. You texted his manager to let them know you were coming and they gave you directions on where to be let in. You waited patiently backstage for Ashton to be done his show, working on your laptop until you heard the encore finish up. You looked for a hiding spot but you did not have much time so you decided on the closet full of clean clothes. You heard them getting closer and once you could tell they were in the room, you popped out and surprised him, and he immediately ran up to you, picked you up, and spun you around. 

Michael: You wanted to surprise Michael while he and the guys were on tour, and since it was getting close to his birthday, you thought it would be the perfect opportunity. You knew tickets were able to go on sale soon, so you registered for the pre-sale so that you could get front row tickets, preferably closer to Michael's side. After a few attempts and a few frozen screens, you finally got the tickets you were looking for, and you were not even concerned about the price because you knew his reaction would be worth it. A few days before the concert, you packed an overnight bag, sent Michael a good morning text, and headed to the airport. Your flight made it two hours before the show which was perfect because the arena was an hour away and depending on how the traffic was on the highway, you would get to the show just in time. Hopefully, none of the fans would recognize you before the show and put it all over social media for Michael to see before the show started, and it ended up turning out just the way you wanted. You caught Michael's eye during the second song and a large smile immediately appeared on his face, knowing that he will be able to hug and kiss you once the show ended. 

Calum: The guys had texted you constantly telling you how much Calum missed you and how much he wants to see you. You wished that you were able to go on tour with him but you knew your professors would not appreciate you skipping the majority of your classes and internships during your senior year. After a few weeks, the distance was getting to you, so right after your classes were done on Friday you booked a flight to go see Calum for a few days. His manager knew you were coming and made sure that they kept it a secret, and met you outside the hotel where they were staying. You made sure that you were unrecognizable because you did not want fans to raid their hotel and to disrupt their privacy. Calum was in his room with the guys when they heard a knock on the door, and there you appeared in the doorway with a big smile on your face. "Babe!" Calum exclaimed and he ran to you. Before you even had the chance to ask, the boys were already out of the room to give you guys some much-needed quality time. 

Luke: You could tell from your nighttime calls with Luke that something was off. He didn't sound happy. You texted the guys after a while and asked them if there was anything going on, and they said that Luke has been having trouble adjusting to not seeing you often. It's been almost seven months and the boys had been working hard on tour. You and the boys started coming up with a plan that you thought would make Luke feel a lot better. The boys were playing a show that was close to where you lived so the boys made sure that you had backstage access to come out and surprise Luke after one of the songs. You got butterflies in your stomach moments before you went on stage because you felt like you hadn't seen Luke in ages, and you were about to be in his embrace once again. Ashton began talking after one of their songs and you were so focused on Luke that you were startled when someone tapped you on the shoulder, signaling you to go out on stage. Tears formed in your eyes from the moment Luke turned around and made eye contact with you. You hugged for what it felt like only a few seconds before you had to go off stage again and wait until they were done with the show.