☁︎☆ 𝐻𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐽𝑎𝑖𝑙 𝐷.𝑆𝐶 ☆☁︎

𝑇𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦,𝑂𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑟 1𝑠𝑡, 2019(italics: English)

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐨𝐕 (Mandarin in Bold)

Today is the day my son turns 3 and his Father finally gets out of jail. Me, Saxon, and Angel my 6-month-old baby girl are going to get him from prison but they don't know that. Si-Cheng had a run-in with the cops a few months ago.

He's been in jail for 8 months now. He's seen Saxon and Angel 6 times when I visited him in jail. But now he gets to spend some time with them. I put Saxon into his Booster seat and then put Angel in her Car seat.
Saxon Win Dong

Angel Hope Dong

Angel Hope Dong

Saxon was born deaf but he still uses his hearing aids while Angel was born with no problems

Saxon was born deaf but he still uses his hearing aids while Angel was born with no problems. "Mommy where are we going," Saxon asks. "We're going to see someone very special," I say strapping him in his seat and then I place Angel's Car seat into its holder.

I get into the car and start the drive to the prison.

30 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

"Hey, baby boy do you want a kid's meal," I asked. "Yes, mommy with apples please." He says. I order me and him some food. I fix Angel a bottle while waiting.

I pull up to the window and pay for the food. I give Saxon his food and give Angel her bottle and then I pull off. I turn on some calming music because I know that he and Angel will eventually fall asleep.

Saxon and Angel get it from their father. When I was pregnant Si-Cheng would put headphones on my belly and play this type of music. He said it would stop the baby from causing me any discomfort or pain.

I sigh looking at my wedding ring. We got married a month before Saxon was born. I let Si-Cheng give Saxon his name. His Mother named Angel. I look in the rearview mirror and see that Saxon has fallen asleep mid-way through his 5th Apple slice while Angel was still up.

I turn off the music and continued driving

1 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

I pull into the Prison parking lot. I see that Saxon is awake. I park the car and get Saxon and Angel out of the car. I hold Saxon's little hand in mine while I carry Angel. We walk inside and head straight for the help desk.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up Dong Si-Cheng," I say pulling out my ID and handing it to the lady. "Just a moment please." She says. I look at Saxon to see him playing with his Marshall plushie.

"Saxon baby can you hear mommy," I say. I see he doesn't respond so I turn on his Hearing aids. "Can you hear mommy," I asked. He nods his head. I look at him one more time before turning my attention back to the lady.

"Ma'am he's ready to be taken home. So if you could sign these papers and then head to the last door on the left. He'll be in the visitation room." She says handing me back my ID and the papers.

I sign the papers and thank her. I grab Saxon's hand and walk to the back. My heart starts beating fast. I get to the door and knock. The door opens revealing a guard.

He lets us in. I see him standing there. Saxon runs over towards to his Appa. I slowly walk over to them with Angel in my arms. I see him smile looking at me.

I didn't even know I was crying until I wiped my tears away

I didn't even know I was crying until I wiped my tears away. I look at the man that has my heart, The father of my children, The one I call mines. He walks over to me and pulls me and Angel towards him. I hand him, Angel.

He kisses all over her tiny face making her giggle. He pulls me in and kisses me. "I've missed you and the kids." He says wiping my tears away. "We missed you too," I say hugging him.

"Are you ready to go, home baby," I asked taking Angel from him. "Yes, I am Mrs.Dong." He says picking up Saxon and grabbing my hand.

𝐴 𝐹𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

I lay in bed beside Si-cheng with a sleeping Angel on his Chest and a Sleeping Saxon in between us. "I love you Mr.Dong," I say kissing him. I love you too Mrs.Dong. He says.
That night was filled with love, Kisses, hugs and most importantly Family.